Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,821 to 3,840 of 4,433

CosmicLight

Hey @Mr_Trill_281 isn't talking to himself anymore. People are commenting here. Its good to make friends, good for you.

Member The Decision on Lebron James, it was a 1 hour and 15 minuet special, it was stupid, I saw it on ESPN when it first came out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHSLw8DLm20

My decision is to make a decision, but first i'll make my decision after this commercial break, then ya'll will hear my decision, on what decision i'll make. There was no need for a 1hr 15min thing, all it takes is 10 seconds. Or at least 10 minuets to explain your reasons for switching teams, 20 at the most. I stopped following NBA so no picks for me.

Edited on by CosmicLight

CosmicLight

IceClimbers

How on earth is Draymond complaining about a "lack of competition" for the Cavs when he's had it just as easy, if not easier?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
nope not really lol.
i just dunk on fools

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro lmao yeah Draymond always opening his mouth up about everything and anything and he has been getting away with things to kicking players in nuts and calls...

yo ogo79 bro lol i bet...

waz poping CosmicLight bro lmao just looked at video and i was rolling they try so hard to make queen james something he not he want to be mj so bad your not him win more gold and keep pushing those mj #s lmao and why you stop fowing nba what happen your team already out...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

0-1

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick for wed

1.wizards vs boston "best man win" 2-2

Spoony_Tech

Good luck to your Rockets Trill. Just checking in for the last few weeks!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CosmicLight

@Mr_Trill_281 I was a Laker fan. I just stopped, lost interest in watching basketball.

Lol, in that video they asked Lebron James if he was a nail biter. The important questions of NBA basketball.

He's the only one to get a 1hr TV special like that, for a Choice. They ain't have a special for Jordon when he switch from Basketball to Baseball, a bigger decision. The MJ Decision, hey Jordan do you also bite your nails.

Edited on by CosmicLight

CosmicLight

Mr_Trill_281

waz up Spoony_Tech bro long time no see lol ty for love for my team and i hope we can tie it again...

yo CosmicLight bro laker fan i see lol ok yeah your team trying rebuild and trying to get pual g to join and going after lonzo ball to and queen james more of a cry baby and team jumper lmao and very true mj never had all that kinds stuff when he was playing he went to press and told them on tv he was leaveing basketball for base ball in things and mj was never nail biter he would be on bench in zone or thinking on how to win game...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Go Wiz! I think we'll have an easier time beating the Celtics, but I like the Wizards IT is kinda a crybaby lately lol. Hope the Spurs can beat the Rockets! But no matter which team wins, honestly don't see them beating the Warriors. Especially with all the injuries

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I'd like to think that too, Killer, but the way the Warriors are lookin' this year makes it look very tough for the Cavs to repeat. We do have the mental edge though from winning at Christmas and beating them last year. Kevin Durant is a big factor though. I'm rooting for Cavs, but I think its in Warriors favor

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

0-1.

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick for thurs

1.houston over spurs 2-3

Mr_Trill_281

waz up SMEXIZELDAMAN bro any team you face its going all rounds beat that and i hope houston can get back in this to tie it again in things and if its spurs that play golden state spurs will handly them bet that...

ogo79

skraight dunkin on suckas
Untitled
come see me

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro lmao...

Mr_Trill_281

0-1..

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick for friday

1.wizards vs boston "best man win" 2-3

Mr_Trill_281

0-1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.