Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,841 to 3,860 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick for sunday

1.spurs over golden state

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

SMEXIZELDAMAN

ay mr trill...you can stop saying "go Houston rockets" now b/c they ain't even playing anymore! Spurs'll be lucky if they can get two games on GSW, but I hope they can. Go Cavs

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

waz new SMEXIZELDAMAN bro lol i will keep saying houston rockets untill season end bet that and spurs will get a win next week for lost they got today so they can tie it up...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

0-1.

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick for monday

1.wizards vs boston "best man win" 3-3

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Yo I hope Spurs get a win, they really deserved the W today and Kawhi Leonard getting hurt was a tough break. Zaza was either very stupid or intentionally did that. What a terrible play by him >

God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

waz up SMEXIZELDAMAN bro yeah i hope they get one to next game and leonard was landing on that foot wrong to in game when he was shooting 3 in game and zaza had his foot in way to when he was landing...

Spoony_Tech

Well I heard about San Antonio giving that game away. That pretty much sealed their doom!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro yeah spurs were up in game then leonard get hurt and everything change but they still have time to fix things...

yo CosmicLight bro lol good video...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick for tues

1.spurs over golden state 0-1

Mr_Trill_281

0-1...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick for wed

1.boston over cavs

IceClimbers

That game was pretty boring lol.

Anyways, Kings have the 5th and 10th picks in the draft. Moving up from 8th to 5th is huge. Hoping for De'Aaron Fox.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I heard LeBron is into yard work. He's going to The Garden to pull some weeds! Cavs over Celtics we sweepin' baby!!

God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro i already no you happy about were your team is in picks and good luck to your team and spurs not trying to cop win...

yo SMEXIZELDAMAN bro boston about to make james there queen tonight lol its going to be a good game...

Spoony_Tech

I sure hope he becomes a queen!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz really good Spoony_Tech bro lmao nuff saiddddddddddd...

IceClimbers

Definitely rooting for the Celtics tonight lol

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro lol good deal i want to to catch up now...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.