Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,021 to 3,040 of 4,433

Spoony_Tech

My Pistons had the lead though a majority of the game. Figured Cavs would pull it out in the end but nice effort by my team.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

IceClimbers

Spurs and Heat both won by 32 points tonight.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro yeah okc punked them out big time lol and yeah boston is at a stand still now and iam glade spurs won...

yo Spoony_Tech bro i was mad like he** when they let cavs come back...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-3 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks in playoffs for today...

1.houston over golden state

2.toronto over pacers

3.okc over dallas

IceClimbers

Wow, three blowout games in a row. The Boston/Atlanta game from yesterday was definitely the most entertaining.

Edited on by IceClimbers

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro dont forget spurs game to...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.hawks over boston

2.spurs over memphis

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.charlotte over heat

2.pistons over cavs

3.portland over clippers

IceClimbers

The Celtics' biggest opponent tonight was themselves. Awful start that they couldn't recover from.

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro true..

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.houston over golden state

2.okc over dallas

3.toronto over pacers

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.pistons over cavs

2.hawks over boston

3.spurs over memphis

Spoony_Tech

Houston looks like they were taking care of business last night! Maybe GS won't take them so lightly going forward.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro he** yes houston still in this lol we just have to stop letting them come back like they did in game and i hope curry keep sitting out lmao...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-2 tonight...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.