Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 4-3 my picks for today...

1.cavs over jazz

2.wizards over okc

3.heat over laker girls

4.toronto over ny

5.dallas over n.o.

6.bucks over boston

7.minn over charlotte

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

Well my boys hung around for 3 quarters anyways. Didn t really expect a win but they had to be tired and GS was rested. We'll see what happens in Detroit when they play next. Proud of them!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro it was a good close game and they will meet again bet that...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-5 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 4-3 my picks for today...

1.houston over crooklyn

2.magic over laker girls

3.toronto over 76ers

4.charlotte over ny

5.boston over pacers

6.hawks over n.o.

7.dallas over clippers

8.memphis over golden state

9.bucks over denver

10.pistons over kings

11.spurs over portland

Mr_Trill_281

im 6-5 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 4-4 my picks for today...

1.heat over jazz

2.golden state over minn

3.clippers over suns

Spoony_Tech

Not happy about last night loss but it just proves my Pistons have a lot of learning to still do.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro very true and i stll cant get over my rockets loseing to sorry team name crooklyn lmao with no wins and coped one off houston...

Mr_Trill_281

i went 2-1 thurs...

Mr_Trill_281

missed all friday games...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 4-5 my picks for today...

1.houston over dallas

2.pistons over clippers

3.wizards over magic

4.cavs over bucks

5.spurs over 76ers

6.suns over denver

7.golden state over crooklyn

Mr_Trill_281

i went 4-3 yesterday...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 4-6 my picks for today...

1.n.o. over ny

2.memphis over minn

3.portland over charlotte

4.hawks over jazz

5.okc over boston

6.toronto over kings

7.pistons over laker girls

Spoony_Tech

Other then the great finish of the Portland game my fears for this trip have come true. They could be 0-4 in this trip if not for one quarter. Hopefully they can beat the Lakers and salvage some of this trip.

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

i went 1-6 yesterday...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro they should of won that game with laker girls...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 4-6 my picks for today...

1.houston over boston

2.dallas over 76ers

3.bulls over pacers

4.memphis over okc

5.spurs over portland

6.suns over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

im 5-1 tonight...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.