Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 4-7 my picks for today...

1.wizards over bucks

2.pistons over cavs

3.heat over minn

4.hawks over crooklyn

5.charlotte over ny

6.n.o. over denver

7.golden state over toronto

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro i see your team punked out queen good job...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

i went 3-4 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 4-7 my picks for today...

1.houston over portland

2.minn over magic

3.pacers over 76ers

4.charlotte over crooklyn

5.dallas over boston

6.hawks over kings

7.okc over n.o.

8.spurs over denver

9.toronto over jazz

10.bulls over suns

Spoony_Tech

The way they were playing I thought they were going to lose but they kept fighting and addapted in the end to contain James. He score 25 in the first half and only 5 in the second half. He can do that every game for all I care. Lets see if they can get back to winning again back at home.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro yeah they were going back in front in game but what i dont like is teams let queen james have his way to much in game they be actting like they scared to hold him way i say it hold him and make him jack up shots but one thing about your team they may lose a game but they jump right back on win in next game...

Mr_Trill_281

im 8-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 5-7 my picks for today...

1.heat over kings

2.bucks over cavs

3.golden state over clippers

Mr_Trill_281

i went 2-1 yesterday...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOSUTON ROCKETS 5-7 my picks for today...

1.charlotte over 76ers

2.boston over crooklyn

3.spurs over n.o.

4.pistons over minn

5.okc over ny

6.houston over memephis

7.dallas over jazz

8.suns over denver

9.clippers over portland

10.bulls over golden state

11.toronto over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

im 6-5 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro i see your team coped that win tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 5-8 my picks for today...

1.houston over ny

2.magic over kings

3.bucks over pacers

4.hawks over cavs

5.wizards over pistons

6.heat over 76ers

7.spurs over memphis

Spoony_Tech

Indeed they did. Itvwasnt easy though. We need more then just 2 people to step up and score.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro yeah they did its never eazy you right on that and thats same thing with my rockets there be only two players steping up then all out blue here comes team joining in lol...

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-4 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 5-9 my picks for today...

1.toronto over clippers

2.suns over n.o.

3.boston over crooklyn

4.okc over dallas

5.golden state over denver

6.portland over laker girls

00a

And Mr_Trill_281 takes over the sports thread with his constant posting!
It's a touchdown. Quite amazing folks.

I know now, without a doubt, Keyloggery is light!
I make stupid videos

IceClimbers

Got a nice win over the magic. Absolutely loving Rondo. Fantastic addition to this team.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-2 tonight...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.