Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,281 to 2,300 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

waz good InterwebUser bro yeah i wanna see spurs do they thing to...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

ThePirateCaptain

I'm liking the way my Wizards are playing this series. Really though, I only want to see Golden State get knocked out of the playoffs. That alone would make me happy.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

ejamer

ThePirateCaptain wrote:

I'm liking the way my Wizards are playing this series. Really though, I only want to see Golden State get knocked out of the playoffs. That alone would make me happy.

From a Raptors fan, the Wiz are just killing it. Wall is especially fun to watch.

Not really a surprise Washington is winning though - the teams might have finished with similar records, but when you look at the rosters there is a clear difference in talent level. I'm just hoping my team can make it "respectable" by pulling a game or two instead of getting swept.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ThePirateCaptain bro yeah your wizards actting up and trying to get game over with so they can move to second round and you frist person i heard say that they want golden state out lol...

yo ejamer bro you think theres hope for your raptors still wizards trying to get this done...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

IceClimbers

Not against Golden State, but I'm not rooting for them either. Where's the fun in that? Gotta root for the underdogs lol. Warriors are definitely fun to watch though.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

hi IceClimbers lol yeah i bet you are cheering on underdogs...

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 55-26 my picks in playoffs...

1.hawks over crooklyn 2-0

2.bulls over bucks 3-0

3.golden state over n.o 3-0

4.memphis over portland 2-0

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.boston over cavs 0-3

2.spurs over clippers 2-1

3.wizards over raptors 3-0

4.houston over dallas 3-0

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.hawks over crooklyn 2-1

2.bulls over bucks 3-1

3.memphis over portland 3-0

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.houston over dallas 3-1

2.spurs over clippers 2-2

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.hawks over crooklyn 2-2

2.memphis over portland 3-1

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.bulls over bucks 3-2

2.spurs over clippers 3-2

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.hawks over crooklyn 3-2

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.