Forums

Topic: Name That TV Show

Posts 101 to 120 of 147

Deviant_Mugen

Okay, the category is Anime: This show features an unlikely trio making a long, arduous journey in search of a certain man...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Chris001

Naruto?

Warioware DIY Friend Code 0518 0223 2470
Name Chris

StarBoy91

Awww. Why didn't I think of that? Oh, well, I'll get it next time (I hope).

To each their own

Deviant_Mugen

@Chris001: You are incorrect, sir!

Edited on by Deviant_Mugen

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

LzWinky

Perhaps more details are needed

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

A-SWE

Metroid_Fan wrote:

Okay, the category is Anime: This show features an unlikely trio making a long, arduous journey in search of a certain man...

yeah... that narrows it down

[url=http://backloggery.com/mrb][/url]

StarBoy91

@MetroidFan - it's not correct? I might still have a chance to answer: Case Closed?

To each their own

Deviant_Mugen

Indeed, StarBoy, the answer was not correct, as is yours.

So, I was too vague, huh? I just figured since some of these descriptions practically spell it out for you I'd make mine more challenging, but if more details are needed...

Category, Anime: The show features two men (one loud-mouthed, one disciplined) and a woman (who is a bit of a ditz) making a long, arduous journey in search of a man with a particular scent...

LzWinky

Don't know if this actually works, but Samurai Champloo?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

One-Piece??

To each their own

NotEnoughGolds

Ichigo, Chad, and Orihime seem to match the trio. But man with a particular scent?
I guess I'll say Bleach even though it doesn't match the last part of the description afaik.

NotEnoughGolds

Ico

NotEnoughGolds wrote:

Ichigo, Chad, and Orihime seem to match the trio. But man with a particular scent?
I guess I'll say Bleach even though it doesn't match the last part of the description afaik.

No, lz2010 was right, it's Samurai Champloo. In that anime the trio is Mugen, Jin, and Fuu and they are searching for a man who smells of sunflowers, so now lz2010 gets to pick a show.

Edited on by Ico

Ico

Chris001

I guess that means my guess was not even close..

Warioware DIY Friend Code 0518 0223 2470
Name Chris

Deviant_Mugen

As Ico said, lz is correct, the answer was Samurai Champloo (my favorite anime)...

the_shpydar

Woot!

This show, set in Long Island, New York (Land of the Shpydar!) featured notable guest stars during its run such as Brad Pitt and Hilary Swank. One of the main supporting actors on the show recently died.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

LzWinky

Gee, I thought it was my turn

the_shpydar

@StarBoy
Nope. Happy Days was set in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and too early for either of those guest stars. This show actually started a couple years after Happy Days went off the air, and ended a couple years before Eberybody Loves Raymond started.

@lz
Everyone decided to leap-frog me (fair enough, i wasn't online all day), so feel free to go ahead!

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.