Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 4,001 to 4,020 of 14,348

Syrup

Okay, so this is how the game will work:

I am the Game Master; I'm the one that will start the story, and put you guys into constant peril. I also control all of the undead-ponies. My goal is to make you fail, your goal is to survive.

You guys are the ponies that you role play as; you guys must survive as long as you can from my hordes of zombies, while trying not to kill yourselves.

Aqueous

@SquiggleTail sounds like we have to lose and we are currently in the middle of one with MasterGraveheart

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Syrup

@Aqueous, Actually, I'm trying to think up some of the rules for the game. I want it to be balanced, yet, still difficult. Plus, I need to think up a good scenario. Maybe when MasterGravenHeart is done with his RP story, I'll be done with the rules and stuff of mine.

Aqueous

@SquiggleTail - Sounds good, things seem kind of unbalanced and although I don't watch or play them, I know how these zombie games normally end

TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

@SquiggleTail - Yes and one must make their own wisdom. This journey is full and death and failure and yet we will end up doing it, bring the challenge on SquiggleTail, I already expect defeat.

Lunapplebloom

@SquiggleTail Count me in, once you come up with the rules that is and we finish the other. Great sketches, everything about Bat-mane matches perfectly with how he would look if he was in the current show.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

AlbertoC

Untitled
EDIT: does somepony know from which episode is this taken from?

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Braeburn

After seeing Spike they then noticed gummi sitting and staring at Spike intensely "Hey gummi" Braeburn called out and got no response the then continued into Ponyville looking for any pony that has not yet been turn to stone. "Hello can anypony hear me?" Asked Braeburn worried that nopony would answer.

Edited on by Braeburn

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

Gummioguava

By that time Gummi had let go of Spikes ear and was walking along side him. He turned and saw Spike standing still with his eyes wide open. "So... He wants to have a staring contest with me?" he thought to himself. Then Gummi jumped onto his nose and intently looked into his eyes.

Edited on by Gummioguava

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

Aqueous

@I-Hate-Ponies - It's both tragic and funny, how did you come up with that?

@Ultra128 - I remember the first one which was kind of funny, nope, not any more it would appear, though Fluttershy going insane like that made sense I suppose.

Anyway goodnight everypony, watching that from start to end proves all idea of reason is gone and I'm going to be so suffering from that later.

Oh almost forgot here are sometimes that should let everypony on. First for Bimmy_and_Jimmy, New Zealand best I can estimate is 8:30am for you, I could be off by an hour either direction, sorry but I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out what your time is to everyone else, if you could post sometime it's say "1:30pm here" I could give you an exact for sure but that should be right. The rest of the times are 12:30pm PST, 1:30pm MST, 2:30pm CST, 3:30pm EST, 4:30pm AST (I think that is just me). Then for JarvanZheitk I'm not sure what the time zone is called for you or what it is called (GMT?) but you want 8:30pm and last but not least, CorporalPegasus that gives you 9:30pm your time. You guys pick the date but I think one day this weekend would be best also, I have no idea of my saturday plans, so I may not appear. However those will allow us all to be up at reasonable hours playing together.

Edited on by Aqueous

TeeJay

Night, Aqueous. I'd RP Spike saying goodnight to Twilight but it seems he's a little caught up at the moment.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.