Forums

Topic: Love donuts? Here is the list of places that serve the best

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

bezerker99

Donuts are unhealthy, fattening globs of cholesterol. By eating them you are raising my health care costs. Thanks for contributing to the obesity problem that is running rampant and for taking money out of my paycheck.

Speaking of running, that's what you should be doing instead of eating sugar filled donuts.

Edited on by bezerker99

ogo79

what in green hell does this have to do with vamipre hunting?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

LzWinky

bezerker99 wrote:

Donuts are unhealthy, fattening globs of cholesterol.

But that's what makes them so gooooooooooooood

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Crazybrain1

3Dash wrote:

Do they have bacon donuts there?

Awesome idea!
I should call Dunkin' Donuts up and see if they can make that.

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

The_Fox

bezerker99 wrote:

Donuts are unhealthy, fattening globs of cholesterol. By eating them you are raising my health care costs. Thanks for contributing to the obesity problem that is running rampant and for taking money out of my paycheck.

Speaking of running, that's what you should be doing instead of eating sugar filled donuts.

Thanks for chiming in, mom.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Jani-Koblaney

Meh, donuts are overrated..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

bezerker99

The_Fox wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Thanks for chiming in, mom.

Scrubb your butt.

theblackdragon

bezerker99 wrote:

sounds like someone's in need of a nice, horribly-bad-for-you donut~

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

bezerker99 wrote:

I'm under-weight, and I eat more than probably 99% of the people around the world. I think an extra donut or two wouldn't hurt me.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

RancidVomit86

Untitled

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

bezerker99

I used to work in Chicago, the old department store.....I used to work in Chicago, I don't work there anymore.
A woman came in for a donut...... A donut from Tha Stoooore,.....jelly donut she wanted, Cream-filled she got......(and I don't work there anymore)

BadKitty

Donuts are delicous and does wonders for the *ss!
Untitled
come now who doesn't want a big jiggly bouncin booty~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

ogo79

BadKitty wrote:

Donuts are delicous and does wonders for the *ss!
Untitled
come now who doesn't want a big jiggly bouncin booty~

shake it...shake it
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.