Forums

Topic: Least Favorite Games

Posts 121 to 129 of 129

CanisWolfred

Just a reminder to everyone, since it's been a while:

Remember that people have differing opinions. Also, Some people are gonna list your favorite games here. If you can't handle that, then this is not your place to be.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Hokori

OVERRATED GAMES (anyone COD anyone)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

The_Fox

Otaku wrote:

OVERRATED GAMES (anyone COD anyone)

So you hate the Nintendo franchises as well, then?

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

LucinaSmash

Super Smash Bros Brawl (a.k.a. $50 dollar taunting game)

I will tell you the most annoying moment that crosses the line that I just gave up on giving the game a chance and just have fun with the gameplay. I go online and waited, hoping that it won't lag on me and a full house. Few seconds later, 3 random players show up instantly and I'm heading to select the stage. The good news is that the online is not lagging on me right now, the bad news is that all 3 random players do nothing but taunting.

I can't believe it. I'm not frustrated on the online or the fact that I'm losing the match, I'm frustrated at nothing. That's a new low. Yes, they did taunt the entire 2 minute match. Maybe I just attack them in the next match and see what happens. And guess what happen, They all gang up on me when I attack one of them. As my character falls to the pit, they continue with their taunting. Then I started twitching.

Let me summarize this,
There are people who spent $50 just to taunt. How can you guys call yourself gamers!
Is not the people who made this game that made me hate it, is the people who play this game that made me hate it.
I spent $50 on a taunting game

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

The_Fox

@OtherL
Griefers appear in all online games. You can't really hold that against the game itself.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

salty1264

PunnyGuy wrote:

tristenj1992 wrote:

JesusSaves wrote:

tristenj1992 wrote:

What the hell?! I can imagine somebody hating Twilight Princess, though personally, I liked it, but Super Mario Galaxy?! How...? How....? How the heck was it BORING?! I'm just...I'm just...speechless. I played through it THREE TIMES and it was still fun.

I didn't remember to put that on my list. Mario Galaxy and Mario Galaxy 2 are both overrated, super boring games. SMG 2 was mostly just recycled material out of the first one. It tried to blend the gameplay of Mario 64 with the linearity of Crash Bandicoot, resulting in an epic fail the size of Ocarina of Time.

Your saying Ocarina of Time was an epic fail. Way to push my buttons. But, I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.

In my opinion, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, AND Ocarina of Time are all fantastic games.

what punny guy said

have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii

kkslider5552000

Just rename it "Most Overrated games", you know that's what you really meant. (mine are the Gears of War game, any CoD after 4 and KATAM btw)

Anyway my actual least favorite game is Legacy of Goku. That was when DBZ was still relevent and god did that game suck. When minor enemies kill you more than the Saiyan bosses, there's a problem.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.