Showing 1 to 20 of 26
1. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 02:06 BST
which one would you have?
Water Warfare 3481-0499-8502Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2535-5527-9255
2. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 02:09 BST
Giraffe. It has less calories and twice the taste
3. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 02:11 BST
Sell the giraffe for a year's worth of Sprite.
I'm a rebel
4. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 03:56 BST
Pepsi. I'd throw the (full) cans at people I don't like.
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
5. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 03:58 BST
I'm a pepsi fan, so yeah...pepsi, lol.
I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ TWITTER!!!
6. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 04:03 BST
I love Pepsi, so I'm going with Pepsi.
Plain old gamer :)
7. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 04:09 BST
I'd take the Giraffe so I could sell it for more Pepsi.
[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube
8. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 04:09 BST
Giraffe. Even though I much perfer Pepsi over Giraffes, how often do you get the oppurtunity to own a Giraffe? Pepsi you can just get at a store at any time. And Giraffes must be expensive, Pepsi is cheap. So Giraffe...wait...do we get either/or for free in this thread? If NOT free, then Pepsi for the opposite reasons
Who Are You?
9. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 04:09 BST
Pepsi, less hassle
Leap before you think!My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64
10. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 04:10 BST
Sell the giraffe for a year's worth of Sprite.I'm a rebel
You Took the words right out of my mouth except I'd trade it for a year supply of Coke Cola & Dr.Pepper.
Edited on Mon 17th August, 2009 @ 04:11 by VGM
VGM = Video Game Musician http://twitter.com/VGP94
11. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 04:19 BST
I'd walk away slowly, and then hasten my retreat.
Edited on Mon 17th August, 2009 @ 04:19 by Buster13
Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X
12. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 04:32 BST
Pepsi. Why would I want a giraffe?
You shouldn't have done that.
13. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 04:45 BST
for the lolz?
14. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 04:50 BST
I don't like Pepsi. I'd take the giraffe and sell it to pay for school.
PSN ID: grenworthshero
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
15. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 07:58 BST
Pepsi but otherwise a full years worth of Dr.Pepper Cherry
Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86
16. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 13:30 BST
Giraffe and pepsi
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
17. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 14:10 BST
Get the giraffe and donate it to an animal shelter, so I have good karma.
Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.
18. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 14:35 BST
do you think, the giraffe would like to life in a shelter?
would also go for the giraffe, I life next to a park on the 2nd floor, so I could feed it right from the balcony
19. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 15:16 BST
I can't believe the Pro' deleted his own thread, and this one survives. No offence, but this is not uber and awesome.
In answer to your question I would take the Giraffe, if I couldn't sell it on the black market, it will keep me in meat sandwiches for a year.
EDIT: I'd get him to trim next doors tree first though.
Edited on Mon 17th August, 2009 @ 15:17 by Machu
20. Posted: Mon 17th Aug 2009 17:18 BST