Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Game Club

Posts 321 to 340 of 371

SonicMaster

All right, I've joined! Time to play Cave Story.

SonicMaster

HolyMackerel

@zez Hey now, let's not get ahead of ourselves! We need a little time to rest after all that exhausting voting! :3

But yes, I'm keeping track of everyone's nominations for future games. Adding FE: PoR to the list!

Actually Fire Emblem would be an awesome game for us to play! I was thinking of picking it up. Was it my post in the FE thread that got you thinking it would be good for the club?

HolyMackerel

she_gamer

So glad we're doing Little King's Story... I need the motivation to get that going again! It's my only Unfinished in my Wii collection.

Also, side note, could I nominate Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap on SMS (or Dragon's Curse on TG-16) as another potential short play through? Like Cave Story, a one month timeline. I thought about it a lot while I was playing cave story.

she_gamer

Nintendo Network ID: she_gamer

SonicMaster

Awesome, this gives me some motivation to pick up LKS again. I've beaten, like, 2 bosses so far.

SonicMaster

HolyMackerel

First post updated with cute picture!

Yes, I'm really looking forward to playing LKS too. By the way, everyone must begin from a brand new save file for the club. No continuing!

Okay, I kept some of the more popular nominees from the last round and included the suggestions we got recently. If you want to nominate any other games (even ones which were dropped) please post them! I'd be pleased to include more retro games on the VC. Here are the current nominees for session 4:

• Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GCN)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC / N64)
  • Metroid Prime (GCN)
  • Okami (Wii / PS2)
  • Sin and Punishment 2 (Wii)
  • The World Ends With You (DS)
  • Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap (VC / SMS)

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

Stine

I want to play most of the nominees, and I already own two of them. Path of Radiance seems to be really expensive, though, so I don't think I'll vote for that one. :/

Stine

@zezhyrule: I'm talking about getting it to Norway. We have some pretty crazy import rules, and doing the math I'll have to pay way more than normal retail price. :/ I could eBay it and make the seller put it down as "gift", I suppose, but I worry a little about the legality of it all.

But for most of you others, I guess it won't be a problem. If we're going to play it some time, I might figure something out, since I actually do want to play it.

zezhyrule

Sorry, wasn't trying to sound rude, just asking. I do hope that this game gets chosen 'cause I really wanna play it, so I'm sorry for you D:

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Stine

Oh no, I didn't think you sounded rude. ^^ I kind of hope the game will be chosen later, after I've hopefully found a good offer.

Edited on by Stine

Kingbuilder

Guess I'm outta this one. LKS never interested me :

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

DannyBoyTheDude

I accidentally started LKS today because I got it in the mail from GameFly. I'll postpone any more playing until tomorrow, I really only went through the very beginning anyways.

Fuzzy

I started last night, thinking it had already started. Oh well, only played one day. Looks like I'm going to enjoy it though.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Machu

LKS is amazing. The most fulfilling experience I've had on Wii. So beautiful.

If I find time I shall revisit during this session. Everybody... enjoy!

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.