Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Game Club

Posts 361 to 371 of 371

xAlias

I don't have a classic controller, so I can't play this one on VC. Sorry, guys!

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

HolyMackerel

@labrat7 You can also play it on the VC using a Gamecube controller. Got one of those?

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

pikku

It's actually better with the GCN controller from my experience.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

HolyMackerel

@PiribroH Sure, everyone is welcome. Check the first post for a little info on the group and how to get club announcements by email.

@pik Well maybe I'll try using the GCN controller then. I did get a little confused with the control layout on the CC.

HolyMackerel

DeQuimet

Finally, I'll be playing this on the 3DS! I got one for Dad's day and I bought Ocarina 3D yesterday. I completed the first dungeon this morning and I'm now exploring the world a bit. The new graphics are stunning but I find it a bit difficult to keep the console aligned for the 3D effect.

DeQuimet

Switch Friend Code: SW-5872-5212-7518 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7681-8707 | My Nintendo: DeQuimet | Nintendo Network ID: DeQuimet

rolLTheDice

So far i'm only taking part on the thread here. I'm not sure about joining the Google group though.
The only thing it's getting used for are your announcements and the nominations for the next game, right HolyMackerel ?

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

HolyMackerel

The Google group is only used for email announcements to let people know about upcoming votes and game sessions, nothing else. Nominations for the next game are welcome here in this thread at any time. Most of the time you won't get any emails from the group.

With my schedule starting to get busier it may not be used very much in the near future, though I'd like to continue with the club once I have more free time.

HolyMackerel

Fuzzy

Should be getting OoT on or around the 30th, so I'll join in then.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Winter

Hi

Some questions

• How do I join?
  • I might like to finish Ocarina in my own pace since i don't want to stress a gem, but should I join the club still? Is it a general club like once joined, always member, or do you join seperately for each game?
  • A great idea, thank you!

Winter

HolyMackerel

@Winter The instructions to join are in the first post of this thread. It's a free and easy club and you don't need to finish the game within the time. The purpose is to chat about the game as we're playing it, giving our thoughts and opinions about different parts of the game in real time. It's also to help each other out when someone needs help in the game.

When you join, you sign up for emails letting you know about votes and upcoming club sessions. (I will never send you emails about anything else.) You don't need to join every session, just the ones you're interested in. You also get the opportunity to nominate games and vote for upcoming sessions too.

HolyMackerel

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.