Forums

Topic: GabeGreens: The Matchmaker

Posts 81 to 97 of 97

ASDFGHJKL

I match myself with Digiki.

The content of this date is rated M for mature.

THis includes:
Blood and Gore
Mature Suggestive Themes
And Other Stuff That is Not NL Appropriate.

Now come here honey

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Uh, oh.
I wonder who my match is gonna be?

@Bobpie - no need for trademarks. Other people use it, too.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Bobpie

StarBoy91 wrote:

Uh, oh.
I wonder who my match is gonna be?

@Bobpie - no need for trademarks. Other people use it, too.

Yeah, it's a joke

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

ASDFGHJKL

I match StarBoy with Chunky Droid.

The date starts with SB giving Chunky Droid flowers, but then Chunky Droid eats them. They go to an amusement park where they play tag until SB gets lost. Chunky Droid then uses the men's room while StarBoy calls for help in Itallian. Unfortunately, StarBoy has already been sent into the Reaper game in Shibuya while Chunky Droid is done in the restroom. They never see each other again. The End

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

I can live with that, Gabe.

And, even though my turn is over, I thought I'd add a little something:
Dislikes: when people are called "dumb" or "stupid", lemon-flavored ice cream, colds

To each their own

Reala

Likes: cake, stalking, spying, white chocolate, cats, top hats with bikinis, odd socks, cartoons

Dislikes: reality TV, Rob Schnieder, receiving my comeuppance, the Anti-Reala, marmite, 5p coins,

facepalm fav

Untitled

Edited on by Reala

Reala

StarBoy91

What's a "comeuppance" again? I heard of the word, but I've no idea what it means.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Phobos

Alrighty then...

Likes: Nintendo, gaming, food, chess, rock, tennis, cartooning (I draw a lot - cartoons, I mean) Scrubs, British comedies
Dislikes: Rap, Microsoft (in gaming), clear lollipops, Barbie, celebrities (be your own celebrity, darn it! I ain't tailing anybody for their stupid scribbles on my notepad).
Favourite facepalm: http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m4/duvetdancer/facepalm.jpg

A bit about me, I'm naturally funny, I am a geek and a nerd and...well, yeah, that's it really! Oh, before you confuse me, I'm a girl. I know, the name's misleading, but I am a girl. Was born one, livin' a girl's life. So there.

Edited on by Phobos

My 3DS Blog | YouTube Channel
CUAF - Administrator/Chef/Logo Creator

SMEXAIZELDAMAN's Official Undercover Assassin

Knux

Oh joy!

Likes:Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Bleach, Dragonball, DBZ, Kingdom Hearts, Classic Sonic, Mario, many other video game franchises, anime, hot video game and anime girls, your mom, and being a jerk.
Dislikes:Fanboys (seriously), Eugene, Iz, and Golden Sun (it sucks so bad I have never touched it).

Knux

ASDFGHJKL

This is easy...
Perfect Match = Hyper Knuckles and lz2009!

You both go on an online chatroom, but lz looks at your dislikes. He feels so offended, he goes to your house while your asleep, and violates you in terrible ways. The end.

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

@81 - wonder how Digiki feels about being paired up with you?

To each their own

cheetahman91

Gee this service sure is reliable.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

ASDFGHJKL

I match dont8 with lockd.

You meet, you make out for 7 straight hours, you realize there is no fire burning between you, so you leave and never see each other again. The End. (Me not feeling creative)

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.