Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 941 to 960 of 6,522

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

@everyone: I'll join in, of course!

@Tails: No, I find it cool that you've made Jenna the background for your clock. That's pretty cool. I wish I had more Jenna stuff to put in my room, but Camelot doesn't give us any merchandise for me to spend money on.

I know a bit how you feel, as well. Despite being 6'8" (or more likely because of it), I'm terribly shy and don't make a lot of friends. I spend most of my time alone because of that. I'm also convinced people have guessed that I'm homosexual as well, which I'm sure you all can call bullcrap on since I'm such a fanboy of Jenna's. It's really inspiring, though, that you've overcome some of the difficulties in your life. Great job man!

well as a thanks right now heres a big one for you cause i am getting Golden Sun The Lost Ages on amazon Hugs thanks to you they want $15 for it so i'm gonna get that instead and take off Star Soldier for now cause there are lots of copys but only one of that one left used since i can't pay $70 brand new for the game also Pheonix just to let you know i'm not homosexual but i don't care if a man does hug me or more just kinda give me a heads up first mmk? just no booty touching but otherwise huggles

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Twilight_Crow

briunj04 wrote:

im so nerdy and i openly say it all the time, but i dont really care. nobody picks on me, im actually friends with all of the people in my class. whats my secret? private school

Lucky Nerd (JK)

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow

Tails86 wrote:

well as a thanks right now heres a big one for you cause i am getting Golden Sun The Lost Ages on amazon Hugs thanks to you they want $15 for it so i'm gonna get that instead and take off Star Soldier for now cause there are lots of copys but only one of that one left used since i can't pay $70 brand new for the game also Pheonix just to let you know i'm not homosexual eithier but i don't care if a man does hug me or more just kinda give me a heads up first mmk? just no booty touching but otherwise huggles

I'm gonna get a copy of Golden Sun TLA from a friend as soon as I find all Djinns of the first one, is kind of a bet, but he is selling it to me

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

well as a thanks right now heres a big one for you cause i am getting Golden Sun The Lost Ages on amazon Hugs thanks to you they want $15 for it so i'm gonna get that instead and take off Star Soldier for now cause there are lots of copys but only one of that one left used since i can't pay $70 brand new for the game also Pheonix just to let you know i'm not homosexual eithier but i don't care if a man does hug me or more just kinda give me a heads up first mmk? just no booty touching but otherwise huggles

Sweetness, Golden Sun: The Lost Age! In case you didn't know, I love that game I'll be happy to help you out with the story if you want, since you're starting in the middle with that one. It's not game-breaking, but you will miss some stuff if you don't know.

I know you're not, Tails, and neither am I, so you don't need to worry about that at all! I'll leave that kinda stuff to the sports field, where all the real "men" hang out!

EDIT @Twilight Crow: Trying to find all the Djinn, eh? That's quite a task. You'll want them all, though, when you get to the second one. That way you can nab Charon and Iris and destroy everyone!

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Mabbit

we gotta get some therapy thread where we post our terrible lives and seek cliched advice from each other

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Tails

thanks gimme your email address please pheonix so you and i can keep in touch whenever were not on Nintendolife please? or maybe you can just email me letting you know its you if you don't want to give it out we can just talk about anything whenever were both bored

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

fudgenuts

School in 4 days!

Leap before you think!
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64

Noire

I'll send it to you via e-mail later today, Tails, if that's okay. It has bits and pieces of my name in it, and I'm kinda paranoid about that stuff.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Mabbit

YOUR RUINING THE MOMENT FUDGENUTS

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

James

Jeez, this is still going? And still about Golden Sun?!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

I'll send it to you via e-mail later today, Tails, if that's okay. It has bits and pieces of my name in it, and I'm kinda paranoid about that stuff.

nah thats okay i completely understand don't worry at all send it when you wish :3 but if you don't mind can you tell me a few things i've never ever played a goldensun game is it very hard to do is it a Actual RPG or rpg strategy game or what and is it harder then final fantasy 4

LzWinky

Prosody wrote:

Huh? What is?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

Prosody wrote:

Huh? What is?

I'm guessing the topic.

Noire

@Tails: I'd be happy to. Golden Sun is a traditional turn-based RPG in the vein of classic SNES-era RPGs. It's not very difficult to play, though The Lost Age is a bit harder then it's predecessor. Also, it's a lot easier than Final Fantasy IV.

LzWinky

Dang! When I saw Prosody's name on recent posts I kinda got scared. I said "Not another one"!

Oh well, since that's not the case (at least I hope not), I'm gonna say more interesting things, like Sony's situation about third party developers is starting to look bleak in my opinion.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

so that means unlike chrono trigger and FF4 When your about to attack your not attacked when trying to think of a stragedy for your attacks or spells and stuff? i'm putting the order on hold to make sure i really will like this cause i do like some rpgs but some i've tried and well didn't really like cause they were eithier way too long for finishing the game i'm not saying to finish the game in like 7 hours or anything but just not one that will take like a year to beat like well one of my old never played again PS1 games FF8 Ugh!!!!! one i hated with a passion sorry to say if any of yall are fans of that one

Noire

Yes, Golden Sun doesn't have an Active Time Battle system like FFIV or CT has. You have as much time as you want to plan a strategy to defeat your enemies. As for the length, I'd say around 30 hours is a solid bet. If you're not sure about it, then don't buy it, Tails. The last thing I want to do is make people buy a game they wouldn't like, so I'll do my best to make sure that doesn't happen.

Tails

lz2009 wrote:

Dang! When I saw Prosody's name on recent posts I kinda got scared. I said "Not another one"!

Oh well, since that's not the case (at least I hope not), I'm gonna say more interesting things, like Sony's situation about third party developers is starting to look bleak in my opinion.

as do i think that sonys running out of options i mean yes the PS3 Slim might give them a little push but still Nintendo has pulled the plug i think on evading there fans and they know they have to finish this year off with a bang for the next year they will rule for the next console war year i see the prediction of maybe talks of a Smash Bro game for maybe one day a DS or Wii again and as well as Monster Hunter is going its gonna really make microsoft and sony really Po'ed especially if the wii finally does make new colors which i'm perfectly fine with my wii i've had it since Nov 1st of 2007 and haven't had anything wrong except the lens needing to be cleaned

LzWinky

@Tails: What?

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Yes, Golden Sun doesn't have an Active Time Battle system like FFIV or CT has. You have as much time as you want to plan a strategy to defeat your enemies. As for the length, I'd say around 30 hours is a solid bet. If you're not sure about it, then don't buy it, Tails. The last thing I want to do is make people buy a game they wouldn't like, so I'll do my best to make sure that doesn't happen.

SOLD ^^ That sounds very good also one other question do you like Tails any? silly question (i mean the actual Character Tails Prower)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.