Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 921 to 940 of 6,522

Noire

@lz: Question away, buddy! It's not like I don't do the same thing myself every single day of my life already.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

do you have any awesome pictures of just her you wouldn't mind letting me have you can send them to my email if you don't mind my emails in my signature plz?

I mostly have official art and snippets from the Golden Sun 4-Koma Gag Battle. I should see if I can't find a good Jenna fanartist, but frankly I'm a bit scared to do that. There's a lot of sick stuff out there on the internet, sadly.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Twilight_Crow

PhoenixSage wrote:

I mostly have official art and snippets from the Golden Sun 4-Koma Gag Battle. I should see if I can't find a good Jenna fanartist, but frankly I'm a bit scared to do that. There's an lot of sick stuff out there on the internet, sadly.

He he, I can imagine.
Seriously, that avatar fits you, and I know you are a gir... I mean guy

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Tails

whatever Pheonix is Pheonix is awesome ^^! :hugs: and plus people can say what they want i'm not scared to hug a guy its not bad and plus were buddies anyway i wouldn't do a thing to hurt a person i can't even fight anyone xD so Pheonix wouldn't ever have to worry about me i'm like well just like Tails kinda smart but also soft and fuzzy on the inside too :3

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

Phoenix, I check everyday to see what my gender because people like the ones on this site ask what my gender is...even after I tell them

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Twilight+Crow wrote:

He he, I can imagine.
Seriously, that avatar fits you, and I know you are a gir... I mean guy

I can imagine, as well.

I know, I always thought it fit me extrememly well, not to mention my personality's a bit like Jenna's anyway. And like I said, I have about as much masculinity as the color pink, so it doesn't bother me too much. Besides, it should be fun to fake out the newb guys.

LzWinky

I fake out new people by pretending to be insane....wait...I'm already insane!! Well...I can fake not being insane.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

@Phoenix: I don't think Jenna receives enough love. You should fix that.

What is everyone going to do on this weekend of awesome nothing doing?!!

fudgenuts

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: I don't think Jenna receives enough love. You should fix that.

What is everyone going to do on this weekend of awesome nothing doing?!!

I was going to see Shinedown at the NYS Fair, but my friend is being a jerk and taking someone else instead

Leap before you think!
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

whatever Pheonix is Pheonix is awesome ^^! :hugs: and plus people can say what they want i'm not scared to hug a guy its not bad and plus were buddies anyway i wouldn't do a thing to hurt a person i can't even fight anyone xD so Pheonix wouldn't ever have to worry about me i'm like well just like Tails kinda smart but also soft and fuzzy on the inside too :3

Nope, I don't mind hugs at all. I'll give 'em to whoever I feel like it, it doesn't matter! hugs Tails back And why would I have to worry about you, Tails? You're one of the nicest guys I've ever met!

Tails

well i'm free till 6:00 tomorrow i have to go to work and then Sunday i think i'm off also Pheonix i found a close up image of Jenna and i'll put her on my photo clock to think of her if you don't mind i kinda wish sometimes i had my avatar with my WR Saying on it like since i'm a writer for wii-kly Reviews it should say that on my avatar since i have no comp though thats impossible x.x; i'd settle for a WR or even if possible Wii-kly Review with the nintendo Wii in the beginning and just have it in orange/yellow the rest of the way.

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Twilight_Crow

@lz2009
I don't know... let me see maybe nothing
btw you all know my gender right

Edint:Oh yeah I almost forgot the weekly MKWii race, I'm racing, anyone wanna join this sumday 3:00pm central?

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Nope, I don't mind hugs at all. I'll give 'em to whoever I feel like it, it doesn't matter! hugs Tails back And why would I have to worry about you, Tails? You're one of the nicest guys I've ever met!

yeah i use to sometimes have a really bad temper when i was younger but now i've really mellowed out i use to get picked on because of my looks and everything and plus the fact i have no girlfriend of well any real friends to hang out with everyone think i'm eithier a loner or gay which i'm not eithier i'm just very selective of my friends i want a person to talk to me because they enjoy my company just like you and me are & thats why i consider you one of my BFF Pheonix hugs again having ADD can sometimes be hard but i've gotten use to it i bet yall didn't know i had disabilities

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@lz2009
I don't know... let me see maybe nothing
btw you all know my gender right

Edint:Oh yeah I almost forgot the weekly MKWii race, I'm racing, anyone wanna join this sumday 3:00pm central?

Your gender is.....undefined
I am doing....absolutely nothing productive!!

LzWinky

@Tails: That's a bummer! Something inside of me wants to hug you right now! or i'm not sure

Tails

dude come here opens arms for a hug i'm not gonna hurt ya not too much

Edited on by Tails

Twilight_Crow

Hey everybody, what about a big group hug!

Tails

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Hey everybody, what about a big group hug!

pulls twlight and pheonix in with us for a big group hug see nothing wrong no germs are spreading just nice friendly hugging nothing bads happening just don't grab my booty thats all i ask xD

Edited on by Tails

Noire

@everyone: I'll join in, of course!

@Tails: No, I find it cool that you've made Jenna the background for your clock. That's pretty cool. I wish I had more Jenna stuff to put in my room, but Camelot doesn't give us any merchandise for me to spend money on.

I know a bit how you feel, as well. Despite being 6'8" (or more likely because of it), I'm terribly shy and don't make a lot of friends. I spend most of my time alone because of that. I'm also convinced people have guessed that I'm homosexual as well, which I'm sure you all can call bullcrap on since I'm such a fanboy of Jenna's. It's really inspiring, though, that you've overcome some of the difficulties in your life. Great job man!

Mabbit

im so nerdy and i openly say it all the time, but i dont really care. nobody picks on me, im actually friends with all of the people in my class. whats my secret? private school

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.