Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 961 to 980 of 6,526

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Dang! When I saw Prosody's name on recent posts I kinda got scared. I said "Not another one"!

Oh well, since that's not the case (at least I hope not), I'm gonna say more interesting things, like Sony's situation about third party developers is starting to look bleak in my opinion.

as do i think that sonys running out of options i mean yes the PS3 Slim might give them a little push but still Nintendo has pulled the plug i think on evading there fans and they know they have to finish this year off with a bang for the next year they will rule for the next console war year i see the prediction of maybe talks of a Smash Bro game for maybe one day a DS or Wii again and as well as Monster Hunter is going its gonna really make microsoft and sony really Po'ed especially if the wii finally does make new colors which i'm perfectly fine with my wii i've had it since Nov 1st of 2007 and haven't had anything wrong except the lens needing to be cleaned

Sony is losing Final Fantasy, Tales (series), and Monster Hunter among others. It's like I told Phoenix a couple of days ago: If Nintendo or Microsoft steals MGS from them, it's over.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

James

I see my well-deserved reputation as the harbinger of topic doom precedes me. Perhaps I should get a Grim Reaper avatar like Corbie's...

This time I will allow this topic to proceed as it is at least game-related. However, there still seems a shortage of interesting facts on this topic, so allow me to oblige:

A pound of armadillo meat contains 780 calories.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

Yes, Golden Sun doesn't have an Active Time Battle system like FFIV or CT has. You have as much time as you want to plan a strategy to defeat your enemies. As for the length, I'd say around 30 hours is a solid bet. If you're not sure about it, then don't buy it, Tails. The last thing I want to do is make people buy a game they wouldn't like, so I'll do my best to make sure that doesn't happen.

I'm afraid to look at my play time. I think it's at least 70 hours for both combined (at least)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

James

lz2009 wrote:

It's like I told Phoenix a couple of days ago: If Nintendo or Microsoft steals MGS from them, it's over.

Does the new Metal Gear Solid appearing on both PS3 and Xbox 360 count?

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

LzWinky

Prosody wrote:

I see my well-deserved reputation as the harbinger of topic doom precedes me. Perhaps I should get a Grim Reaper avatar like Corbie's...

This time I will allow this topic to proceed as it is at least game-related. However, there still seems a shortage of interesting facts on this topic, so allow me to oblige:

A pound of armadillo meat contains 780 calories.

How do you know that? And what do mean "shortage of interesting facts"? Wait, that's in the title, too? Oops

Did you know that all mammals share the same sex genes X and Y?

Noire

@Tails: Yep, I like Tails a lot. Second most used character in my copy of Sonic Advance, after Knux. Gliding and climbing were just too useful.

@lz: My combined play time is very high (of every save file I've ever created, it has to be well into the thousand's of hours), as well, but I think just playing through the second one is around 30 hours.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: I'm still not convinced that you're an ultimate fanboy of Jenna.

@Prosody: In Japan that probably wouldn't make much of a difference. In America that would be a big blow kinda like FF13 not being exclusive. I'm not really sure about Europe, though.

Edited on by LzWinky

malpon

Their is no limt to interesting facts

In french, "dandelions" are called pissenlit, which means "urinate in bed"...

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

@Tails: Yep, I like Tails a lot. Second most used character in my copy of Sonic Advance, after Knux. Gliding and climbing were just too useful.

@lz: My combined play time is very high (of every save file I've ever created, it has to be well into the thousand's of hours), as well, but I think just playing through the second one is around 30 hours.

Maybe you could help me make a new Tails Avatar if you wouldn't mind or maybe you could help me fulfill my dream of making a avatar with tails having WR beside him in maybe some special font WR meaning Wii-kly Review I want everyone to know i am the creator of that review i know mostly everyone knows but still i want the whole Nintendolife.com to see ^^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Mabbit

uggh tasteless americans! if you want a banner or avatar COME TO ME! im trying to establish myself as a banner maker! briunj the banner-er theyll call me!!

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

LzWinky

@Tails: I'm sure you can use a paint program to put a WR next to Tails on your avatar.

@Phoenix: That was just a guess on my play time. I have no freaking clue how much I played.

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Gah, what else must I do to convince you? My Backloggery is now dressed up in pinks and purples, for the Wise One's sake! I've been listening to Jenna's battle theme exclusively for the last three hours! I'm risking my manhood on this entire proposition! I don't know what else there is to do!

@Tails: I'd be willing to help you out. Not tonight, I need to get off soon and rest. Tommorow would probably be a good day; I've got nothing but the football game tommorow evening.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Twilight_Crow

briunj04 wrote:

uggh tasteless americans! if you want a banner or avatar COME TO ME! im trying to establish myself as a banner maker! briunj the banner-er theyll call me!!

Ooooh! Reaaally! Because I'm actually looking for someone to make me a banner for my Backloggery. Would you?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

@briunj04: Alright, fine! Let's see your banner!

Mabbit

why not? just tell me what to put on it and ill work my photoshop magic and get it done sometime tomorrow

Heisenberg says "relax!"

Twilight_Crow

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Gah, what else must I do to convince you? My Backloggery is now dressed up in pinks and purples, for the Wise One's sake! I've been listening to Jenna's battle theme exclusively for the last three hours! I don't know what else there is to do!

@Tails: I'd be willing to help you out. Not tonight, I need to get off soon and rest. Tommorow would probably be a good day; I've got nothing but the football game tommorow evening.

Actually, and I'm not kidding, theres been a while since a trully believe that you are #1 Jenna's fan.
Btw I know is so hard to get those Djinns, I'm taking my time, almost a year

@Tails86
I'm glad you are gatting the game is awesome, and I believe is easy to pick, and get the hang of it

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Twilight_Crow

briunj04 wrote:

why not? just tell me what to put on it and ill work my photoshop magic and get it done sometime tomorrow

Gee Thanks .
Half a Dark image of Mario Strikers Charge, Half a light image of Klonoa for Wii, And it mus say "The Totally Incomplete" (in small letters) "Twilight Crow's Backloggery" as the main tittle.
How about it?

Mabbit

i also designed the banner for wiiperson13 reviews

Heisenberg says "relax!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.