Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 861 to 880 of 6,522

Mabbit

taco

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Noire

Right now it is. Don't worry, I can take it, even if it 12:30 at night. Hooray for staying up late at college!

He always makes sense, even in the making of nonsense! He's amazing, he is, the imcomprehensible comprehensible lz from the year two thousand and nine!

To keep this from becoming too dangerously r-word, what's do you like on your taco, briunj? I like a chicken taco with cheese, sour cream, and a dash of Tobasco-style habanero sauce.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Mabbit

i stay up that late...and im in middle school

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

LzWinky

briunj04 wrote:

i stay up that late...and im in middle school

Hehehe! You won't know the meaning of staying up late until you're older!! AHAHHAhAHAA!!! JK

Actually it is pretty late....oh well! Tomorrow's a light day for me. I get done at 1:00 pm

@Phoenix: hehehe, you mispelled "tabasco" you English major

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Grrrrr...Darnit.

Tommorow is not a light day for me, but I'll survive. I always do. I'll just stay up late because I'm having too much fun to stop now.

Goes to listen to Queen's Don't Stop Me Now

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@briunj04: I always liked tacos, but not at Taco Bell. No one wants, or needs, to hear why I don't like Taco Bell's tacos!!!!!

@Phoenix: You listen to too much Queen! Why not listen to some Jimmy Buffett?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz: Yo quiero Taco Bell? (What the heck does that even mean, lol?)

Also, because I like Queen. Now you made me think of a radio commercial I heard all summer at home. Cheeseburger in paradise...

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: Yo quiero Taco Bell? (What the heck does that even mean, lol?)

Also, because I like Queen. Now you made me think of a radio commercial I heard all summer at home. Cheeseburger in paradise...

"Yo quiero Taco Bell" means "i am going to destroy Taco Bell in a fiery blaze!!"

I always wondered what a Cheeseburger in Paradise was like...

Noire

Got it, thanks. It's a good thing I have friends who would never ever lie to me about what a foreign phrase actually means!

I like mine with lettuce and tomata! Blah blah blah and french-fried potata!

I must have heard that commercial five hundred times, and every time it had that phrase. It is burned forever in my mind.

Tails

Yo Sage ^^ have you heard about the rumor for star fox Wii? its in the 2nd page of the wii section :holds out a slice of pepperoni pizza:

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

Rumor? Rumors are nothing but maybe-possibly-could be-maybe not-probably true statements! How do we know this isn't a scam to get us to get excited for nothing?!!

Noire

takes the piece of pizza from Tails

Nice, and it's my favorite kind too! Mmm...pizza. I wish I had something to share but I live in a dorm room with no food.

Yup, I've heard the Star Fox rumor. I try not to get too caught up in rumors, cause they tend to burn you, but if it's true I'll be very pleased. I do like classic Star Fox rail-shooting action quite a bit.

EDIT @lz: Kinda like The Solar Soothsayer, Alex's Road, or the myriad other hoaxes in the GS community. It's good to have the real thing for a change.

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

Why not rumors about a Kirby Wii, or a Kid Icarus Wii, or a Zelda Wii? Wait, all of those had rumors and at least one has been confirmed!

Tails

i think they are just toying with us :eats some pizza with extra ranch dressing: anyone want some pepsi all i ask for is if you watch a movie with me "The Jerk".

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

I prefer Coke. It's not that I'm a southerner or anything, it's just that I like Coke a lot more than Pepsi! Got a problem with that? Good! What's "The Jerk" anyway?

fudgenuts

OK, I don't want to sound racist, but, is anyone on here black? (seriously, I'm not joking. I'm just curious to see who is black or white).

Leap before you think!
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64

Tails

next time you go to a video store ask them for a copy of the Jerk and watch it you will laugh till you puke its soo funny... but you gotta be over 17 its Rated R

Noire

@fudgenuts: Wasn't expecting that, but I'll bite. I'm a white as the dude in my avatar.

LzWinky

i'm "as white as a newspaper". I am a Caucasian, whatever the heck that means! I always wanted to find the mythical land of Caucasia

Tails

White

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.