Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 841 to 860 of 6,526

fudgenuts

I have school in 5 days. And it's the first time I will be in the Jr/Sr High School.

Leap before you think!
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64

Noire

@GabeGreens: I had it written down in the thread that had a lot of r words in it that got deleted. Phoenix tastes like chicken marinated in some delicious habanero sauce with a delicious hint of caramel and peanut. Not that I've tried any, mind you, because that would be cannibalism!

@Bleach: lol, that was great too. Joey woke up all ready to beat Marik, then Yugi: "You've won by default!".

By the gods, the Millenium Rod is made of delicious cheese!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

My head is hurting from all confusion. I wish I knew what everyone is talking about

Hold everything! There's a new episode? And you guys did three pages on this thread without me?! What the heck is going on here?

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

That's what you get for taking the day off, lz. What'd ya like ta know?

EDIT: Yup, there's a new episode. I tried to inform every YGOTAS fan about it yesterday, but it seems every single one took the night off. Shame on you guys for missing it!

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

I didn't miss it!!! I'm watching it now , wait maybe I did miss it yesterday... I didn't take the day off, I just had a busy day full of being covered in ticks

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

You were covered in ticks? O.O How'd ya manage that one, lz?

LzWinky

I'm a Biology major and I took a walk in a deep forest to collect samples of plants

Edit: Why did I write it like I did? Oh well........this way is better

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

Well, now I'm 102% sure that I'll never be a Biology major, thanks lz. I don't like ticks. At all. AT ALL.

LzWinky

102% are you SURE about that?

Hehe, I'm full of them. What you ask? Even I don't know that!!!
What was wrong with your internet anyway?

Noire

I guess 102% isn't good enough these days? Well, back in my day, 100% was enough, because that meant 100%! Grumble grumble...

I know you were full of them, I just didn't realize you were filled with them. O.O, again.

About my internet, it was attacked by a Trojan! It was a bunny, just like Monty Python. Luckily malwarebytes flinged that Trojan bunny right outta my castle! Monty Python analogies are the best.

LzWinky

Use that **** holy grenade on it. The cliche joke should bore the trojan to death and it will walk away in shame!

Oh wait, it's already gone!! Aw, we may never know if my idea would have worked! JK, I like Monty Python! Or do I?

Noire

Yeah, it's cliche, but that doesn't mean it's not still funny. Well, at least it's still funny to me...

Goodness lz, I wonder sometimes if you like anything at all. At least I know you like Golden Sun. Or do you?

The world may never know.

I must not be awake becaue I made a terrible grammatical error. X_X

lol, for some reason I'm over-using the smilies. Another proof I'm tired. Ah well, screw it, tommorow's Friday!

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

I DO LIKE GOLDEN SUN!! How dare you question my fanboyishness!! I do like some things....like........Yu-gi-oh the abridged series! Yeah, I like that! It's not cliche and overused

Noire

I'm just messing with ya, lz. I know you like Golden Sun. If you didn't, there would have been no way we'd have been able to have conversations about it like we have, because I get irrationally angry at people who don't like it. Comes with the fanboy territory, but hey, I don't want it any other way.

I also like Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged! A lot. On YGOTAS's 3rd birthday, every post I made here had a hidden reference to the show. That was a fun day. I already know what I'm doing to celebrate the 4th birthday next year!

LzWinky

Any other way? There's an "other way"? Blasphemy!!

LzWinky

A few more posts and this thread shall be everyone's!!!
Hehehe, I'm a little looney right now thanks to Phoenix's false humor. Happy now?

Noire

Trudat. There is no other way. Crazy fanboy love does not allow rationality!

You know, I'm suprised that a man of science (such as yourself, lz) would have an irrational and illogical side to him like this. Don't you guys pride yourself on being logical and rational? I don't. I'm an English major; I can be as crazy as I want, seeing things that aren't there and writing rambling papers on why it's actually true! I'm crazy!

EDIT: Yes, I am happy. The loonier, the better! Crazy crazy crazy...

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

My science points out that there is no point to your rambling!! Bleh!!

I also want to point out that this thread is so popular that it is about to turn blue from the chokehold of its popularity...if that makes any sense

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

Shall we test your hypothesis? My ramblings are about why science is all a bunch of lies perpetrated by the highest class in the world to squash creative and free thought! Rawr!

No, no he hasn't.

Nope, not making sense, lz. Just kidding. It makes some sense. Too many different conversations going on at the same time. It's a bit oppressive.

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

Our conversation is the only one right now!! If that's too much then I guess you're not a fanboy after all!

I always make sense. You just have to read what I said in the.........wait, that doesn't make any sense.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.