Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 5,921 to 5,940 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

Not me. That trailer looks baaaaad. Plus, I read the book, and it is probably gonna be very bad in comparison

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Hello, everyone. I'm back. I'm sorry for my two day absense; it's just that my internet connection was not working, and I couldn't get online since Wednesday. I feel I have felt withdrawal symptoms, and I just wanted to get online, but couldn't 'til today. I missed going to NintendoLife. Has anything happened while I was gone?

To each their own

cheetahman91

StarBoy91 wrote:

Hello, everyone. I'm back. I'm sorry for my two day absense; it's just that my internet connection was not working, and I couldn't get online since Wednesday. I feel I have felt withdrawal symptoms, and I just wanted to get online, but couldn't 'til today. I missed going to NintendoLife. Has anything happened while I was gone?

Yeah, this one guy got banned three times in one day.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

J-Man

hey Sonic. We're on Wii Speak if you want to join.

J-Man

Zenman

cheetahman91 wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

wow?! who?

StarBoy91

Really?? 'cause, I was very appalled to see so many locked topics in the first three pages.
I'm glad to be back. I've given Zelda II another go, and I find it to be a good game. It's hard, but a good, RPG.

To each their own

cheetahman91

Zenman wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

wow?! who?

Some person with the username Nintendo Master Z.

Edited on by cheetahman91

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

StarBoy91

Wanna see something entertaining? cheetahman showed it to us, but don't tell him I'm showing it here.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Twilight_Crow

You guys had an interesting day yesterday huh? A lot of bannings, and I think I got a glimpse of a... spammer?

Anyway.
Congratulations for reaching the 300 pages with your thread GabeGreens!
Congratulations for posting on it first J man! Here, have a cookie.
Congratulations for your internet working again StarBoy!

I have some major homework this weekend , I'll not be able to be around much, but... DON'T FORGET ABOUT MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!11

ok? thanks.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

chadthegamer

@StarBoy91

That was remade on the wii?

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

StarBoy91

No, of course not! That was a joke article cheetahdude shared with us. Joke articles usually aren't actual facts.
Uncyclopedia = joke articles
Wikipedia = actual facts
And hi!

To each their own

BL_Donth

Twilight+Crow wrote:

You guys had an interesting day yesterday huh? A lot of bannings, and I think I got a glimpse of a... spammer?

Anyway.
Congratulations for reaching the 300 pages with your thread GabeGreens!
Congratulations for posting on it first J man! Here, have a cookie.
Congratulations for your internet working again StarBoy!

I have some major homework this weekend , I'll not be able to be around much, but... DON'T FORGET ABOUT MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!11

ok? thanks.

no problem

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

StarBoy91

How's everyone? Playing RPGs, anyone? Who knew level grinding in Zelda 2 could be so fun?

To each their own

Noire

Twilight+Crow wrote:

I'll not be able to be around much, but... DON'T FORGET ABOUT MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!11

Impossible! How could we forget about you, Twilight?

I am of course conveniently forgetting the time that I forgot to complement you in the Compliment thread. Sorry about that.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

Post 6001!
We just made it past SIX THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[pant*pant*pant]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Done]

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

irken004

Way to use up the internet guys!

Slaps everyone on the back

...and ends up breaking everyone's spines...

Whoops!

StarBoy91

It's okay, irk, I wasn't affected. Clams don't have backs. ^^
Still, sometimes I consider making a thread about Mr. Nutz, but for some reason I can't bring myself to do it.

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Devil Survior's gettin hard.
Those Jack Frost's are annoying! They keep healing each other! And its to hard to grind! Especially for leveling up weak demons.
Plus, the friendly AI is not too good.

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.