Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,161 to 4,180 of 6,522

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

WOW! Sounds better than my ULTRA EPIC PWNING LLAMA POWERS SERVED WITH A DELICIOUS SAUCE!!!!

This nonamesauce sounds pretty good. Any ideas on where I should go to pick some up for myself, Luiginator? I'm curious to see what it tastes like, especially on chicken.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

I think tey sell it in HEB

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I think tey sell it in HEB

HEB? is confused What's that stand for?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

Aha! Well, when I travel to Texas this Thanksgiving to be with family down there, I will definitely have to check it out!

Nonamesauce, you will be mine, ohohoho...

Tails

hey guys sorry i keep going in and out i'm just so excited to be getting my first KingdomHearts Plush Ever! i need to hug someone x.x; i am so excited

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

StarBoy91

Like my avatar, Tails [Out of Curiosity]?

To each their own

Tails

I Used to live near an HEB but we have near my house a Krogers and a Albertsons i like Krogers and Albertsons way better then Walmart

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

They only sell it till the day before Thanksgiving

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

StarBoy91 wrote:

Like my avatar, Tails [Out of Curiosity]?

its cool ^^ did you make it yourself you can draw better then me i know that i went ahead and bought that art academy game for my DSi and i'm enjoying it alot its alot of fun

StarBoy91

Yep, I've done it all by myself through Paint. It was quite fun.

Thanks, Tails

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Id hug you, but I dont want you to get the flu

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

They only sell it till the day before Thanksgiving

Don't worry, I'll be in Texas before the actual day. I'll slide on in Wednesday and stock up on it. I bet that stuff would even make turkey taste good!

braces for the inevietable "YOU DON'T LIKE TURKEY ARE YOU REALLY AN AMERICAN!!!!"

ASDFGHJKL

Actually, they only sell it until the day right before you come, sorry

ASDFGHJKL

SMEXIZELDAMAN

i dont like turkey either, but im a Hyrulian so i guess i don't have to brace myself

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Actually, they only sell it until the day right before you come, sorry

Okay, that's some sort of conspiracy right there. What, are you working for the government, Luginator? If you told me that, would you have to kill me? If so, don't tell me. I like being alive. There's no video games in the grave. Well, there will be in mine, but I won't be able to play them until the Day of Zombiefication.

@SUPERZELDAMAN: High five!

Edited on by Noire

SMEXIZELDAMAN

why are you high fiving me? did say something?
EDIT: oh i said i don't like turkey . High fives you back

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

@SUPERZELDAMAN: Oh, you so silly.

You know what I would like to have on Thanksgiving? A great big pepperoni pizza with some hot sauce. That's what I frikken want to eat 'til bursting and then go and watch the Lions lose again. lol, I love how bad the Detroit Lions are, and they're in the same division as my Vikings. No threat from them.

Tails

I Love Turkey i call Thanks Giving GOBBLE GOBBLE Day. I go around saying GOBBLE GOBBLE To everyone.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.