Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,141 to 4,160 of 6,522

StarBoy91

Well, I put some effort into it, I know it's not the best. I just figured I'd make an avatar all by myself and not use portions of characters from boxarts. Although, Gabe, your avatar looks cool.

Michael Bolton forever!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Thanks. I made it myself.
Sorry, most of the time its just obvious when someone makes their own avatar

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

That's okay, Gabe.
Still, do you think it's somewhat decent? I mean, for the first time I have made Starfy fan art. Maybe I should do some more.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

I never played Starfy so Im not sure what it is.

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

My avatar is a picture of me.

No joke.

I wish I had more artistic talent so that I could make some excellent Jenna fanart, but I ain't any good, so I'm not going to try.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

Untitled

A platformer series starring this adorable little star!

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

I know what Starfy is, I just dont know what your avatar is

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Oh. Well, I figured I'd make an avatar of the clam, Moe, only with a touch of emotional quality in him. I believe I did him justice, I think.

To each their own

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Starfy is just like kirby except kirby is in the mafia

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

StarBoy91

Is not. Kirby's not mafia material! King DeDeDe, on the other hand..............

Starfy is the most adorable of the two, and he can swim with no problems

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Kirby once absorbed me. Then he was able to use a less powerful version of my ULTRA EPIC PWNING LLAMA POWERS SERVED WITH A DELICIOUS SAUCE!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

I want Bowser's Inside Story NOW!!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I want Bowser's Inside Story NOW!!!!!

You're doing it wrong.

What GabeGreens should have wrote:

I want Bowser's Inside Story NAO!!!!!

The misspelling of the word now gives us all a sense of the epic want you have for this game. It has addled your brain.

Anyhoo, I is now a technical master of Super Mario World. I've never been big on doing runs where I limit myself (in fact this is my first run in any game), but I haz to say, it feels good.

Touching is good...ohohoho, DS catchphrase you so silly...

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Me trying to beat Jumping Jack Flash on Sweatin in Elite Beat AGents

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Me trying to beat Jumping Jack Flash on Sweatin in Elite Beat AGents

You know, EBA is one of those games I've played but never got my hands on. It looked like a lot of fun, from what I played.

ASDFGHJKL

Best Rythm game ever hands down

ASDFGHJKL

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Gabe you knwo i have BIS and i just LOVE it. it's so fun and wonderful and is like e ating pwn pancakes and pwnsurup and drinking pwnwater at the same time!
tiny words FTW, Gabe you should get BIS cuz it RULEZ

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Best Rythm game ever hands down

Well, with that review, I guess I won't be picking it up. Sounds like a horrible game.

ASDFGHJKL

WOW! Sounds better than my ULTRA EPIC PWNING LLAMA POWERS SERVED WITH A DELICIOUS SAUCE!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.