Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,181 to 4,200 of 6,526

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Actually, they only sell it until the day right before you come, sorry

Okay, that's some sort of conspiracy right there. What, are you working for the government, Luginator? If you told me that, would you have to kill me? If so, don't tell me. I like being alive. There's no video games in the grave. Well, there will be in mine, but I won't be able to play them until the Day of Zombiefication.

@SUPERZELDAMAN: High five!

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

why are you high fiving me? did say something?
EDIT: oh i said i don't like turkey . High fives you back

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

@SUPERZELDAMAN: Oh, you so silly.

You know what I would like to have on Thanksgiving? A great big pepperoni pizza with some hot sauce. That's what I frikken want to eat 'til bursting and then go and watch the Lions lose again. lol, I love how bad the Detroit Lions are, and they're in the same division as my Vikings. No threat from them.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

I Love Turkey i call Thanks Giving GOBBLE GOBBLE Day. I go around saying GOBBLE GOBBLE To everyone.

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@PKONSAGEE OMG! WIN!!!!!!!!!! A WINNER IS YOU! YES! pepperonni pizza on thanksgiving FTW!! i am going to do that!

God loves you

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

I Love Turkey i call Thanks Giving GOBBLE GOBBLE Day. I go around saying GOBBLE GOBBLE To everyone.

Tails, what are ya doing? Turkey is nasty, man. Don't eat that stuff, it's...ah...poisonous! Yeah, see, read this to learn the truth!

@SUPERZELDAMAN: w00t, a winner is me! Let's both eat a pepperoni pizza on Thanksgiving Day this year!

Edited on by Noire

SMEXIZELDAMAN

. a wunderful idea if i do say so me self!

God loves you

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

. a wunderful idea if i do say so me self!

I concur. Let us rename the holiday Super Special Awesome Eat Pepporoni Pizza with Phoenix and SUPERZELDAMAN Day.

All in favor, say aye.

Aye, captain.

StarBoy91

I'll be leaving in several minutes. My sister is taking me to a college party, and I guess it would be fun to have an experience like that. See y'all tomorrow.

To each their own

BL_Donth

^^alright see ya tomorrow. Friday nights are best for parties.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@sage AYE!
Friday= Partay
Monday= sleepay

God loves you

BL_Donth

aww you're still sick GG?
and I agree with Zeldaman, Monday mornings are terrible.

Edited on by BL_Donth

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

Mabbit

sometimes i wish someone in my school caught swine flu so that i would get to stay home for a week

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Mabbit

im half autobot half decepticon. my left side is always punching my right

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

irken004

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

We Decepticons don't get sick

Nope, but you guys get a virus called Trojan. No?

On occasion. It depends on our software updates

How else would we Decepticons become corrupted?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.