Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,441 to 3,460 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

See! There are periods of time when you all stop posting, and when I post about this, someone finally posts.

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@lz: What's so great about Mississippi, anyway?

I think it's time...

And now I am done singing. Back to the Fragrance of Dark Coffee for me. My goodness, is that song sexy...

@GabeGreens: We are all in awe of your amazing posting skills, oh wise one. bows

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

SEE! Tails' post wasnt there when I typed my last post!

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

don't know why ^^" seriously i don't watches in his wish list is soon to be Tails Plush O_O (<3)!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

I think I gotta go. See ya people!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I think I gotta go. See ya people!

Peace and such, Luiginator.

Now that he's off, who's going to step up and keep the conversation? I'm not ready to sleep yet...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

a disco ball falls and techno music starts to play from puzzle League Express the first track was Alpha wave

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

malpon

I guess I'll chime in
Milkshakes bring boy's to the yard since boy so love ice and dairy blended drinks, i'll take a mint chocolatechip.
I can post if I want to I can leave your freinds behind cuz if they dont post their no freind of mine

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

LzWinky

Alright, let's do cool stuff now that Gabe is gone

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

I Command you all to Dance to Alpha Wave for it is in your hearts the entire room turns into a disco room with lights going crazy with the beat of alpha wave music

Noire

Yay, I won't be alone! And I will be sipping on a delicious strawberry milkshake, thanks very much...

Wait, are we still all singing? I don't have anything to sing anymore...

Anyways, for interesting conversation, how many of y'all have played Super Mario RPG? That game's been killing me forever, but I finally defeated the Megasmilax and was able to move on!

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Who? What? Why?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BL_Donth

I heard that Super Mario RPG was an easy game.
P.S. Gabe was right. People would stop posting for a minute then they would all post at the same time.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

malpon

I played SMRPG back in the day and loved it played it over and over never getting bored my first and fondest RPG memory

now fer moe singin

im so horny but thats ok my will is good

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Who? What? Why?

Megasmilax, a giant Pirahna Plant-like enemy that took me forever to beat because he can shroom your entire party, rendering them useless. I had to add Mallow to my party to use Snowy and not get shroomed. It was awesome, so I killed him, with a lot of help from my Backloggery friend Linkmaster.

@donth8theplaya: It is easy; at least it was for me until reaching the Megasmilax. It's like that song, Airman ga taosenai; just replace Megasmilax and you've got it.

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

Right.........

malpon

@phoenix

you know their sevral status preventing equipables you can and probaly did get by the time you get their right?

hello hello hello hello hello

Edited on by malpon

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.