Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,461 to 3,480 of 6,522

Noire

@lz: Pfft. Fine then, start a new conversation if you don't like mine!

@malnin: I realized that a while ago (or had it pointed out to me), I just haven't had the desire to play it in forever. Today I did, though, and I was pwnsauce.

And then I kicked Mallow's butt right off my party.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

BL_Donth

I just hope this weekend doesn't go by too fast.
I can't defeat Airman

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

LzWinky

This weekend will NEVER end! Not if my evil plan works!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

malpon

WHA!?!? but Mallow is epic win.

and now the cloud boys crying

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

Tails

Phoenix sage maybe you should see the epic tails plush i'm getting ^^ could someone look on amazon and look up a tails plush there should be one thats listed as a 19 inch for like 14 or something dollars and could you post a pic of it please someone?holds out a bag of candy first person gets a prize ^^ EDIT: How far has everyone here gotten in the clearing mode of Planet Puzzle League i am on 6-1 is that pretty good would you say?

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

BL_Donth

lz2009 wrote:

Then I hope your evil plan is a success.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

When have they ever worked?

@malnin: No, Mario's a must, Peach is also a must (I needz a healer), and I like Geno's variety of pwnsauce the best. So Mallow unfortunately doesn't make the cut.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: They ALWAYS worked.....except for...you know.....all of them.....

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

I'm going to perform the GabeGreens trick so that people will post!

Did it work?

Edit: Holy urine, it did!

Edited on by Noire

Noire

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

Uhh what trick?
@lz maybe the 100th time is a charm

Post after nobody's posted for a while, and then see that they posted while you were in the process of writing your post! And it worked!

Also, it's more like the 129,883 time...

Noire

Well, I guess it was just silly of me to think you guys would want to stay up late with Phoenix. sigh Ah well, I don't blame ya. I'm going to head off to bed unless somebody posts again while I am writing this very post.

Nope, not a soul...Well, night then, all.

Edited on by Noire

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Well, I guess it was just silly of me to think you guys would want to stay up late with Phoenix. sigh Ah well, I don't blame ya. I'm going to head off to bed unless somebody posts again while I am writing this very post.

Nope, not a soul...Well, night then, all.

Phoenix O.O!!!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Knux

@Tails86-A SILVER PLUSHIE!? DANG IT!! I hate Silver, I hope I never see hin in another Sonic game again!

@The Black Dragon-Well. it appears 3 Word Story got deleted by accident because of a sever error when the moderators just deleted one offensive post in the topic.

Knux

StarBoy91

Honestly, I thought Super Mario RPG to be quite an easy RPG. At least, if you compare it to such greats as Breath of Fire and Final Fantasy III/VI. It's not that hard, and it's manageable. Wanna know what's hard? Fighting Culex in the game while listening to Final Fantasy II/IV music. That's hard!

The key to this marvelously done RPG is to time your timed attacks properly.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

Alright, let's do cool stuff now that Gabe is gone

I was gonna say the same thing about you

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

@Gabe: Except you left first

LzWinky

@Gabe:

I'm sad now

Edited on by LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.