Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,421 to 3,440 of 6,526

LzWinky

Well, we kinda make it random....even when we don't mean to or won't admit that we meant to

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

theblackdragon

@SuperSonic1990: we still don't really know what happened to 3WS, so it's not fair at the moment to up and assume the mods took it out.
@PhoenixSage: What's the matter, Sagey? You can join us with the cutesy names, we like you well enough.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Knux

@The Black Dragon-Maybe so, but the moderators are very silent about 3 Word Story's fate.

@Tails86 and GabeGreens-You guys are having heavy rain where y'all live? It was raining this morning at where I live.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Noire

theblackdragon wrote:

@PhoenixSage: What's the matter, Sagey? You can join us with the cutesy names, we like you well enough.

All right, I admit it, that wasn't bad. I just didn't want anything too cutesy. I have only an ounce of my masculinity left as it is, I can't be wasting it on cutesy pet names...

damn right, it's better than yours I could teach you but I'd have to charge

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Well, of course there is vodka inside the milkshake! How else could all the Prosodies HEAR it. Not smell it, they can HEAR vodka. Or at least that is my theory

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

@Gabe: What kind of pet name would you give me? ;P

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

@The Black Dragon-Maybe so, but the moderators are very silent about 3 Word Story's fate.

@Tails86 and GabeGreens-You guys are having heavy rain where y'all live? It was raining this morning at where I live.

where i live its still raining and has been since yesterday around 3pm and its still going we have flash flood warnings all over the place and we have over 4+ Inches of rain here also sonic your not gonna like what i saw they made a Silver Plush x.x;! i am not kidding they have a 25 inch one for sale for $20 on amazon go look for yourself it should be under a company called hobby hunters

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

lz2009 wrote:

@Gabe: What kind of pet name would you give me? ;P

LIZZ THE LIZZARD

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Phoeny Heartsy Sagey!

You see, this is exactly what I was talking about! How can anyone take me seriously after that?

You know you want it, the thing that makes me what the guys go crazy for

Honestly, now that I think about it, singing this song probably makes it worse... sweat

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Do you happen to live in Texas Tails? yall

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Why does everyone suddenly disappear?

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Phoeny Heartsy Sagey!

You see, this is exactly what I was talking about! How can anyone take me seriously after that?

You know you want it, the thing that makes me what the guys go crazy for

Honestly, now that I think about it, singing this song probably makes it worse... sweat

Aww Phoenix u sing good don't worry bout them your still sweet old Jenna on the Outside don't forget it eithier smooshes some cake into you to eat finish up ^^
@Gabe: Yes sir i sure do but since the rain we can't ship your Tails Milk because of extreme weather conditions but we can try to have some in a couple of weeks will "order" some

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Im leaving soon.

They lose their minds, the way I whine

Well then, Luiginator, let me give a pre-emptive goodnight to you. I'll probably stay up a bit longer.

Edit @Tails: Singing the song makes it worse because I'm trying to prove my masculinity while singing a song about how my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours....

Edited on by Noire

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.