Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,401 to 3,420 of 6,522

Knux

Hmmm....choclate cake is my favorite cake.
I can't WAIT for Mario & Luigi:Bowser's Inside Story. I will be receiving my copy from Amazon on Tuesday or Wendesday!

Knux

ASDFGHJKL

Oh NOEZ! My other topic got deleted, I wonder why...

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Prosody would have said something if this is being deleted or there were new rules. He said something on some recent homebrew topics saying that they are enforcing a stricter "no homebrew topics" rule

@Gabe: what other topic?

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

theblackdragon

hahaha, one-sentence story is bahleeted. i think someone's trying to tell us something, you guys.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ASDFGHJKL

lol, I deleted. So dont go blamin it on Prosody who is one truly fine man.

Edited on by ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

lol, I deleted. So dont go blamin it on Proody who is one truly fine man.

Oh Luiginator, you so silly.

Gah, I should not have mentioned milkshakes and yards, now I have that song stuck in my head...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

my milkshake gets all the Prosodies to the yard...

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

No MissDragon (my new pet name for you). But I might just start calling him that

ASDFGHJKL

retired_account

theblackdragon wrote:

hahaha, one-sentence story is bahleeted. i think someone's trying to tell us something, you guys.

Along with my awesome sentence.

retired_account

Knux

The moderators obviously hate random topics. I'm surprised Prosody has not deleted this thread. Personally, I'm dissapointed that 3 Word Story is gone after MONTHS of posts. I hope this topic does not share a similar fate.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Noire

and they're like, it's betta then yours...

Are we giving pet names to each other? Well, count me out!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

How i me calling theblackdragon MissDragon, or calling Prosody Proody a bad picture?

EDIT: never mind...

Edited on by ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GASP No!!! Don't get rid of the randomness! What else are us random people supposed to do? Derail other topics? even though we kinda do that anyway, even when we don't mean to

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

ince when is this thread random?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Well, we kinda make it random....even when we don't mean to or won't admit that we meant to

theblackdragon

@SuperSonic1990: we still don't really know what happened to 3WS, so it's not fair at the moment to up and assume the mods took it out.
@PhoenixSage: What's the matter, Sagey? You can join us with the cutesy names, we like you well enough.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.