Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 6,522

LzWinky

Geez, almost 100. Why does that not surprise me?

What's going on? Did I miss something?

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I hope the other M is good. They said it will be the same Metroid exploration, and some action cant hurt, can it?

I'm hoping the same thing. The trailer was really cool, I thought, and Samus talks (yay!). Also, it has Mother Brain in it, so we'll finally be able to kill that [censored] in full glorious 3D!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

I hope the other M is good. They said it will be the same Metroid exploration, and some action cant hurt, can it?

I'm hoping the same thing. The trailer was really cool, I thought, and Samus talks (yay!). Also, it has Mother Brain in it, so we'll finally be able to kill that [censored] in full glorious 3D!

It should have the same Mother Brain as in Captain N: the Gamemaster!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Im excited about the story though. Samus talking is just awesome.
By the way, Samus is the toughest videogame character ever

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

It should have the same Mother Brain as in Captain N: the Gamemaster!!

But that Mother Brain is just creepy...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Im excited about the story though. Samus talking is just awesome.
By the way, Samus is the toughest videogame character ever

This conversation just suddenly not got interesting . I'll admit, though, Samus beats the heck out of any character on any Xbox game!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

This conversation just suddenly not got interesting . I'll admit, though, Samus beats the heck out of any character on any Xbox game!

Yeah, but do you know Samus' backstory? I thought not. It's really horrible, what happened to her at such a young age. It's amazing she's able to function at all. If that happened to me I'd just find a corner and die.

ASDFGHJKL

Thats why she is so tough...

ASDFGHJKL

Zenman

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Yeah, but do you know Samus' backstory? I thought not. It's really horrible, what happened to her at such a young age. It's amazing she's able to function at all. If that happened to me I'd just find a corner and die.

well, the way i see it, samus copes by HATING the space pirates and specifically, ridley

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Yeah, but it seems like a lot of characters have bad back stories. Mario had to deal with Luigi constantly , Link was raised by fairy children, and Wario was born poor

Edited on by LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Yeah, but it seems like a lot of characters have bad back stories. Luigi had to deal with Mario constantly , Link was raised by fairy children, and Wario was born poor

fixed

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Yeah, but it seems like a lot of characters have bad back stories. Mario had to deal with Luigi constantly , Link was raised by fairy children, and Wario was born poor

Samus, at the age of three, saw with her own eyes Ridley tearing her mother apart. I can't really think of anything worse than that.

Zenman

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Samus, at the age of three, saw with her own eyes Ridley tearing her mother apart. I can't really think of anything worse than that.

don't forget that also, her foster parents, the chozo, were eradicated by the same people

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Dude! That's awes-ful!! And that's what I call a life where someone really hates you!

Edited on by LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Now you make me want to tear Ridley apart...

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Now you make me want to tear Ridley apart...

Yeah, but you know how this goes. No matter how badly you beat the bad guy, he/she will ALWAYS come back better, hence Meta-Ridley!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Dude! That's awes-ful!! And that's what I call a life where someone really hates you!

There's a perfect word to describe you sometimes, lz; unfortunately, this is supposed to be a family-appropriate site, so I can't use it.

@Zenman: Yeah, that is also true. The part with Grey Voice was one of the saddest parts in that whole depressing manga.

ASDFGHJKL

I love Metroid...
Though I think Metroid Prime Trilogy i underrated.... a 9*1*

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.