Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 6,522

Mabbit

nice you got 10,000 views

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Pheonix! Now JUGGLE!!!!!

Of course, Master. It it my life's desire to serve the Luiginator, may he live forever.

juggles

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Thank You!
Almost at 100 pages making this the SECOND biggest topic on here. I feel so special ]
PS, just celebrating, not insinuating competition

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Now juggle with CHUCK NORRISES!!!!
lol

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Now juggle with CHUCK NORRISES!!!!
lol

Even the impossible becomes possible with you as my lord, Luginator.

clones Chuck Norris several times and then juggles them

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Now when Im gone, TAILS will be your master!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Now when Im gone, TAILS will be your master!

Yes, of course, Master. I live to serve. :bows: May you live forever, most excellent Luiginator.

ASDFGHJKL

Now, say something interesting.

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

As we are all playing Metroid Prime, it seems, my greal lord Luiginator, allow me to impart this interesting fact about the original. Near the end of the game, Retro had planned to have a boss fight a Phazon-corrupted Meta Kraid, but the team ran out of time to implement such a boss fight. Sad, as I would have liked to fight Kraid in Prime.

Zenman

PhoenixSage wrote:

As we are all playing Metroid Prime, it seems, my greal lord Luiginator, allow me to impart this interesting fact about the original. Near the end of the game, Retro had planned to have a boss fight a Phazon-corrupted Meta Kraid, but the team ran out of time to implement such a boss fight. Sad, as I would have liked to fight Kraid in Prime.

aww, that would be fun, oh well... than would the omega pirate be a substitute?

ASDFGHJKL

Well that sucks... I need to play Super Metroid...

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

I jut got the ice beam! There is so much to explore now! I just found the puzzle to get was waaaaaaay too easy...

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Zenman wrote:

aww, that would be fun, oh well... than would the omega pirate be a substitute?

That's the conclusion I myself came to, but apparantely that's not the case, according to Wikitroid, at least.

@GabeGreens: Yes, if you ever get the chance to play Super Metroid, it comes highly recommended.

ASDFGHJKL

The ghosts are so easy though? Well, easy to beat...

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@Zenman: Yeah, the Screw Attack got left out, as well. Those two things (Meta Kraid and the Screw Attack being left out) are some of the only problems I have with Prime. I was hoping that the upgrades would include them as bonuses, but that didn't happen, so we're left to dream.

ASDFGHJKL

I found the underwater world just to find that there is nothing to do for now. Gosh those platforms were fustrating! I need that new suit...

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

I hope the other M is good. They said it will be the same Metroid exploration, and some action cant hurt, can it?

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.