Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 6,522

Tails

lz2009 wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

no it doesn't its a nice love song from a band i respect very much a good band that made one song a very special song for Valentines day and i hope whenever i meet that special someone i can sing to them that song theres two of them the one i'm gonna sing is love with out your love

Hopefully a band that uses periods ............ Just kidding...i think............

forget it.

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@Tails: but I was interested in seeing the song you were thinking about, but my grammatically correct self got in the way and he says he's sorry.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Wow, did everyone vanish all of a sudden? What happened? I can't be alone. Gabe, if you can hear me, then that's good, it's good to know that you can still hear.....er....read? Now I confused myself

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Right here, lz! :shakes fist:

I could sing for us, but then the world would be destroyed.

It is true, I have deity-granted powers that allow me to destroy the world with voice powers! BLAAAAAARGH!

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

Right here, lz? :shakes fist:

I could sing for us, but then the world would be destroyed.

It is true, I have diety-granted powers that allow me to destroy the world with voice powers! BLAAAAAARGH!

Must hold back spelling correction.....grrr........ Er hem. You can destroy the world with "diet-granted powers" too!

Twilight_Crow

Hello! Sorry I'm late, I had this awful motion sickness.
Ehem... are we singing today?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Must hold back spelling correction.....grrr........ Er hem. You can destroy the world with "diet-granted powers" too!

Aww who cares bout spelin arrors its 1:15 in teh mroning on friday lol

@Twilight Crow: We may still sing, but I think lz wants to make fun of my spelling errors since I'm an English major. Hmph. I don't make fun of his biological errors. Mostly because I've never seen them, but still...

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Hello! Sorry I'm late, I had this awful motion sickness.
Ehem... are we singing today?

I am the Great Mighty Poo and I'm gonna throw my $#!# at you!!! A huge supply of tish comes from my chocolate starfish. How about some scat you little #*@#!!!

Twilight_Crow

@Phoenix
LOL , biological errors, you just made my day there.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@Phoenix
LOL , biological errors, you just made my day there.

Hey Phoenix, speaking of biological errors, I need a subject for an Anatomy and Physiology class. Today we learn about freaky humans!!

Twilight_Crow

@lz
Oh! I used to play CBFD just to hear that song... the memories :').

You guys are really making me feel better. huggies

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

Noire

@lz: Ha! I made someone's day, ya hear that? What did you make? A great mighty poo, that's what...

Oooooooooohhh, what freaky humans did you learn about, lz?

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Humans who call themselves "PhoenixSage"!

Tails

Lost and all alone. <--Pause I always thought that I could make it on my own . <---Pause but since your gone i hardly make it through the day. my tears get in the way and i need you back to stay. <--Pause i wander through the night. and search the world to find the words to make it right. all I want is just the way it used to be. With you here close to me. I've got to make you see. Cause i'm lost without with your love life without you isn't were the trouble of. i'm as helpless as a ship without a wheel. um...loses the rest of the words aww crap >.<! darnit i was doing good too....

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Twilight_Crow

A freaky human?
mmmm how about... Jim Carrie or... Mr. Bean

Noire

@lz: Oooh, sounds like the kinds of people I'd like to know!

Wait a second...You mean there's more of me? I thought I was the last half-phoenix, half-robot, half-human, half-unicorn princess in existence. That's pretty freaky, Bowie.

Is it cold out in space, Bowie? You can borrow my jumper if you like, Bowie.

Edited on by Noire

Twilight_Crow

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: Oooh, sounds like the kinds of people I'd like to know!

Wait a second...You mean there's more of me? I thought I was the last half-phoenix, half-robot, half-human, half-unicorn princess in existence. That's pretty freaky, Bowie.

Is it cold out in space, Bowie? You can borrow my jumper if you like, Bowie.

@lz
Alright, that WAS freaky!

LzWinky

$20 (maybe) to whoever guesses this one:

"The seaweed is always greener, in somebody else's lake. You think about going up there, but that is a big mistake. Just look at the world around you, right here on the ocean floor!"

@Phoenix: Well i suppose you can call me a freaky human for OBVIOUS reasons

Edited on by LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

Under the Sea, from The Little Mermaid.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

Tails

sebastian from little mermaid

Edited on by Tails

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.