Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 6,526

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

under the sea

Fine! You will MAYBE get $20.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@lz
Alright, that WAS freaky!

I usually keep my unicorn princess heritage to myself, but I thought I could trust you guys. Nope, always the same, "Ha ha, Phoenix is half unicorn princess!"

Goes and makes toast to feel better

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@lz

I usually keep my unicorn princess heritage to myself, but I thought I could trust you guys. Nope, always the same, "Ha ha, Phoenix is half unicorn princess!"

Don't worry. We're all freaks. And I keep constantly reminding you of why I'm a freak So I wouldn't worry about it too much, maybe snickers unicorn princess!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

sits and plays his DS being real quiet

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Twilight_Crow

Tails86 wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Under the Sea, from The Little Mermaid.

MINE 20 BUCKS GROWLS LIKE A SABERTOOTH TIGER

Nah ah, mine. GROWLS LIKE A T-REX

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Don't worry. We're all freaks. And I keep constantly reminding you of why I'm a freak

Yes. Yes you do. All the time. It's fun though, so I won't stop you.

lz2009 wrote:

So I wouldn't worry about it too much, maybe snickers unicorn princess!

Ahh the curse of the unicorn princess, to always be ridiculed for wanting to be beautiful. Bleh. I did get this awesome horn out of the deal, though. I can ram and gore enemies, and also shoot lightning beams of pure energy!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Under the Sea, from The Little Mermaid.

MINE 20 BUCKS GROWLS LIKE A SABERTOOTH TIGER

Nah ah, mine. GROWLS LIKE A T-REX

Fine, GROWLS LIKE SCROOGE WHEN SOMEONE TRIES TO TAKE HIS MONEY

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Don't worry. We're all freaks. And I keep constantly reminding you of why I'm a freak

Yes. Yes you do. All the time. It's fun though, so I won't stop you.

lz2009 wrote:

So I wouldn't worry about it too much, maybe snickers unicorn princess!

Ahh the curse of the unicorn princess, to always be ridiculed for wanting to be beautiful. Bleh. I did get this awesome horn out of the deal, though. I can ram and gore enemies, and also shoot lightning beams of pure energy!

Pure? As opposed to impure? . Horns are overrated anyway.

Twilight_Crow

PhoenixSage wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@lz

lz is Right we're all freaks. This is secret, but I'm a dessendant of The Raven, y'know the one who quoted "nevermore" points at sig

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Tails

Phoenix you look fine.... leaves the room goes in another room locking the door behind him and keeps very quiet

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@lz

lz is Right we're all freaks. This is secrey but I'm a dessendant of The Raven, y'know the one who quoted "nevermore" *points at sig"

I'm the descendant of.......................................................................................................................................................which is a super secret race that no one should know about!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Pure? As opposed to impure? . Horns are overrated anyway.

Unicorns can't fire beams of impure energy! I thought you knew that.

Also, I like my horn. It allows me to say dirty things and get away with.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Of course you do. I like being a freak because I can rub it in your face about how much better it is compared to your freakishly freaky freakishness!

Tails

I'm thinking about leaving NintendoLife...

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

Why?

Tails

JUST KIDDING

Twilight_Crow

Tails86 wrote:

Edit: Ugly practical joke .

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

JUST KIDDING

Cracks knuckles For that, I will make you suffer..........the pain of solving this character quote! (Who says this?)

"I am Koopa Koot! Mess with me, and I'll bore you to death!"

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Of course you do. I like being a freak because I can rub it in your face about how much better it is compared to your freakishly freaky freakishness!

That..um, I don't even know how to respond to that.

Ummm...cheese and crakers...?

Tails

IN OTHER NEWS Does the official dinging noise when a annoucment use to come on back in the old days Good Evening i'm Tails86 today at a Burelson texas (where i live) the Burleson County Walmart had 2 transformers exploded thankfully no deaths were confirmed but the store will not be taking any chances so it will be closing the store for an entire week".

which means Targets gonna be like walmart for a whole week possibly D: good for my hours getting up again but bad for me not being able to get on Nintendolife every night

Edited on by Tails

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.