Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 6,526

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

That is oddly specific....

Yes, master, only the oddly specific for you. I aim only to please our great overlord Luiginator, may he live forever. :bows:

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Now when I say dance, DANCE!!!!

dance

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

I have begun dancing, as per your instructions, master of all. : dances :

Crap, bbcode screwed that up...

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Dancing? Why dancing?

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

everyones gone? no.... sits in his room quietly pouting from Phoenix being gone

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Dancing? Why dancing?

Lord GabeGreens has commended it of me, and I do not refuse the Master's wishes. In fact, I am still dancing; I've been dancing to U.N. Owen Was Her for the last few hours. I wait until the Master says I can stop.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Dancing? Why dancing?

Lord GabeGreens has commended it of me, and I do not refuse the Master's wishes. In fact, I am still dancing; I've been dancing to U.N. Owen Was Her for the last few hours. I wait until the Master says I can stop.

I feel it. Now I can't stop dancing. That, and I'm playing a cool song on iTunes

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

how did he become your master? i thought you said you wouldn't marry anyone atm liar xD

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

how did he become your master? i thought you said you wouldn't marry anyone atm liar xD

Maybe at THAT moment! He's not a liar, just good at twisting words

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

I feel it. Now I can't stop dancing. That, and I'm playing a cool song on iTunes

Dance Magic Dance! Is your cool song as cool as U.N. Owen Was Her? That'd be pretty amazing.

@Tails: To use the word 'marriage' would imply that there is some sort of equality in this relationship. There is none. Luiginator is my Lord and Master; whatever he says, I do. He asked me to dance; I have done so.

EDIT: And yes, the twisting of words is one of my specialities. I take a pure, innocent word and twist it to fit my vile and disgusting ways. I am pure evil incarnate.

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Dance Magic Dance! Is your cool song as cool as U.N. Owen Was Her? That'd be pretty amazing.

No, because any song is BETTER than that song !!! Hehehehehehehehe!!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

What are these words without meaning? They are like the leaves of a cherry tree, blown on the wind into oblivion.

Cherries are dehlicious, indeed.

Tails

i know a song thats very good if yall would like to hear me sing it its an old 70's song but its one of my favorites can i please?

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

What are these words without meaning? They are like the leaves of a cherry tree, blown on the wind into oblivion.

Cherries are dehlicious, indeed.

Simple! They are WORDS!!!! Silly boy, someone's in denial

@Tails: Sure, it's not like we can hear your super duper awesome voice

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

i know a song thats very good if yall would like to hear me sing it its an old 70's song but its one of my favorites can i please?

Does it involve cute Japanese anime-style demon rabbit girls with guns?

Choose one of the following:
->YES
NO

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Does it involve cute Japanese anime-style demon rabbit girls with guns?

Choose one of the following:
->YES
NO

Choose yes and I will make sure you never see Phoenix again!!!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Simple! They are WORDS!!!! Silly boy, someone's in denial

I'm in a river in Egypt? :looks around: Huh? :scratches head: No, I'm not...

Ooooh, *de*nial, got it. Um, what does that word without meaning mean?

(Yes, that was terrible, sorry about that.)

Tails

no it doesn't its a nice love song from a band i respect very much a good band that made one song a very special song for Valentines day and i hope whenever i meet that special someone i can sing to them that song theres two of them the one i'm gonna sing is love with out your love

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

no it doesn't its a nice love song from a band i respect very much a good band that made one song a very special song for Valentines day and i hope whenever i meet that special someone i can sing to them that song theres two of them the one i'm gonna sing is love with out your love

Hopefully a band that uses periods ............ Just kidding...i think............

Noire

No cute Japanese anime-style demon rabbit girls with guns? Sorry, but I've gotta jet.

It's true, I do have a jet. It's called Air Force One.

Yes, it is indeed true. All this time you have been talking to Obama, who's mind has now been taken over by the unholy union that is Luigi and Arnold, the Luiginator!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.