Forums

Topic: Favourite Video Game Music Track?

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,379

Whopper744

There is a lot to choose from!
One off the top of my head, is the final battle with Ganondorf in Twilight Princess. That's my favorite final boss anyway. Just feels so 'epic' and 'final'

Edited on by Whopper744

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Some online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one of them to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

19Robb92
ShadowVector

My favorite VGM track might have to be CheongChoon from Ragnarok Online:

SoundTeMP - CheongChoon - Ragnarok Online
[youtube:wPIq_GHmbEg&hd=1]

It has a really nice groove to it and it kind of sounds like a New Age / Disco fusion.

Edited on by ShadowVector

Check out my artworks and follow me on my deviantART account

The statement below is false
The statement above is true

When you're not looking at this signature it's in a different language

ShadowVector

Stevie wrote:

My all time favorite is this from Super turrican, all Turrican games had awesome music but this is my favorite track, for some of the tracks from this game I prefer the Megadrive versions which sound more elctro and are a faster tempo, but the orchestral sound from the SNES wins hands down for this track.
[youtube:14gpqf8JP-Y]

Aha! A fellow Turrican music fan, eh? Well if you don't already know, you might be interested in learning that Chris Huelsbeck has launched a KickStarter project to fund his plans for a Turrican Soundtrack Anthology! This will be a Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set of "brand new, pristine studio recordings / arrangements" of most all of the music from Turrican 1, 2 and 3. The 4th CD will contain arrangements of Super Turrican 1 & 2 as well as Mega Turrican and some special compositions will be recorded as a new arrangement with live Symphonic Orchestra.

Depending on your pledge level, Chris is offering things like the digital download of the album in FLAC & MP3 format, a flash memory stick which includes the original music "recorded on original hardware", a special vinyl with some original versions of Turrican music and, of course, the 4-CD Box Set.

You can find out more about this project and contribute to it here: Turrican Soundtrack Anthology by Chris Huelsbeck

Also, you can hear an arrangement of the song that you posted above in one of Chris' update videos:

Turrican Soundtrack Anthology, Video Update 3
[youtube:9W_sq1rgISc#!]

CanisWolfred

ShadowVector wrote:

It has a really nice groove to it and it kind of sounds like a New Age / Disco fusion.

Holy crap, that's a good song. Almost makes me want to play Ragnarok Online again. Almost. Still, a feat in and of itself.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

ShadowVector

Mickeymac wrote:

ShadowVector wrote:

Holy crap, that's a good song. Almost makes me want to play Ragnarok Online again. Almost. Still, a feat in and of itself.

I know, righ?

Most everything by SoundTeMP is pure awesomeness!

If you're interested, I posted some music that they made for a game called Granado Espada in this thread.

Rargon

Pretty hard to choose one out of the hundreds of VGMs I have on my iTunes, I guess I can start with Dire Dire Docks from Super Mario 64.

3DS FC: 1246-8898-7182
Nintendo Network ID: Rargon

MrArcade

Some of my favourite music is from these games:

NES - Metroid
SNES - Super Mario World
Wii - Kirbys Adventure

GB - Super Mario Land
GBA - Wario Land 4
3DS - Sonic Generations

MrArcade

CommanderAudio

Sonic Heroes-Sonic Heroes
Kingdom Hearts- Dearly Beloved
Bit.Trip Runner- Blackout City (Ft. Anamanaguchi)
Super Smash Bros Brawl- Theme
Super Mario Bros- Underwater Theme
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops- Calling To The Night

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

Emaan

I can't pick just single songs, but some of my favorites would be in these games :

Kingdom Hearts
Super Mario Galaxy
EarthBound
Kirby Super Star
Animal Crossing

Edit : Those definitely aren't all of them. I love the Pokemon music, and almost every Mario and Zelda game I have played, I loved the music. Another notable series would have to be Final Fantasy. Its so hard to choose

Edited on by Emaan

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

NintyFan

Both of these tracks are remixes, but I still find them awesome!

Fortune Street- Final Battle (Super Mario World)
[youtube:PWotVC78z94&feature=relmfu]

Fortune Street- Peach's Castle (or otherwise known as Mushroom Kingdom in Super Mario RPG)
[youtube:JjZQV-3GS2A]

Edited on by NintyFan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic