Forums

Topic: Favourite Video Game Music Track?

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,317

EIectricmastro

Kirby's Return to Dreamland - Aurora Area

Edited on by EIectricmastro

Current Playthroughs: Xenoblade Chronicles, Okami, Red Steel 2, Eternal Sonata, SMW 2: Yoshi's Island, TMNT IV: Turtles in Time, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy IV, Phantasy Star IV, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and TLoZ: Spirit Tracks.

Brutapode89

The fabulous Kyurem!!!!

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89, Drattak89 & Scarhino89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

Chunky_Droid

Finished Ocarina of Time 3D last night, then THIS started in the credits, and brought a genuine tear to my eye.

Edited on by Chunky_Droid

Feel free to add me to any of the listed consoles or services here :D just let me know who you are!

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter:

emaan

@ChunkyDroid, so beautiful

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Hokori

Heavens Divide, Porkeys theme, Ridleys theme, green hill zone, Margret Moonlight, Sanctuary, TWEWY Give me all your Love, Airship theme, Yoshis island Athletic theme

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Electricmastro

This is definately one of the best Final Fantasy themes of the 2000's.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

RevolverLink

I love this song from the original Castlevania, but unlike a lot of that great soundtrack, to my knowledge this one has only re-appeared in one other game since then:

Avatar - Mumen Rider (One Punch Man)
Currently Playing - Final Fantasy IX
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Electricmastro

RevolverLink wrote:

I love this song from the original Castlevania, but unlike a lot of that great soundtrack, to my knowledge this one has only re-appeared in one other game since then:

Heart of Fire

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

HawkeyeWii

extremely hard to narrow down with so I will give two. The first is the Title music from Donkey Kong Country Returns and the second is a revised version from Super Metroid, Magmoor Caverns.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

Can someone tell me how to put youtube videos on here?

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wiVcEXcDOVc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

ok that didn't work...

Twitter:

Electricmastro

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Can someone tell me how to put youtube videos on here?

[/div]

[youtube: put Youtube URL here <--Paranthesis

Edited on by Electricmastro

Pichuka97

Hydrocity Act 2 and Stardust Speedway Good Future are just two awesome songs that I can think of

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic