Forums

Topic: Do you have a girlfriend?

Posts 101 to 120 of 252

Joeynator3000

Yeah sure, maybe we'll make some girls feel bad for us and we'll get some girls finally, lol.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Storm_Owl

No i dont i kinda have a internet GF her user name is Halloweencrap101 on youtube i love her she is so awesome X3

Edited on by Storm_Owl

This account is dead move along please.

Ravage

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

briunj04 wrote:

Objection_Blaster wrote:

Yup, going on three months. In the last week or so, I've gotten her into Brawl and she really likes it. (She plays as Kirby or Yoshi.)

g...g...girl that likes b...BRAWL!?

Maybe it's just where I live, but I know an awful lot of girls who like Brawl. I'll hook you up.

Yeah, I do too... and now that I'm in university it seems like almost every girl is into games, some like the retro ones like SNES and N64 ^^

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

MetalMario

Girls....that like videogames?

I wish I knew some...

I'm an outcast at school. Like, 5 people like videogames. All the rest are jocks.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Magi

My 13th wedding anniversary is coming up on Sunday!

Magi

advance_melee

yea we been together for 13 months

Lucario, stay strong!

James

Magi wrote:

My 13th wedding anniversary is coming up on Sunday!

Congratulations to you!

I had a girlfriend for six years, then a fiancee for two, now I've had a wife for two and a half months. Life's good!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

bro2dragons

i do indeed. we will have been together for 2 years this coming december. i love her with all my heart and am wholly and faithfully committed to her, just as she is to me. i could not have asked for anyone more special, more wonderful to be around, more caring, more fun, more mature, or just flat-out perfect. the only downside is i have four more years until her parents will allow me to ask her to marry me (i am in college, but she's still a junior in highschool). but the wait will be worth every minute.

oh, and she's not a fan of videogames. she likes DDR, and Wii Sports. but, that will change. i've already gotten her to enjoy Rayman Raving Rabbids, and she's agreed to try Beyond Good and Evil and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (two of my all time favorites). so we're definitely moving in the right direction.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

y2josh

Nah, waiting to find one that isn't (too) crazy. I've had some bad experiences with them in the past.

y2josh

Machu

Woah, where did this thread re-appear from. It's funny reading my previous comments, the beard has now gone as I am on the prowl again, hooah! I think I met a good candidate in a coffee-shop today, there was y'know, a moment. For me at least anyway. Ahahahaha!

Stupid evil girlies!

Rawr!

MoogleMuffins

I have . Just come back from a meal with her, celebrated a year together today. She's great. Still not a single argument either .

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Machu yes i agree EVIL GIRLIES. I was just about to say something to the girl i like at school but i didnt and just left

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Toddr

I had a girlfriend for about a month. Broke up with me about a week ago cause she didn't want to be in a long distance relationship.

Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318

Machu

@SUPERZELDAMAN: Just say 'Hi' next time and give her a smile. Don't let nerves stop you. I had a full on conversation with this lady today and I'd never met her before. I may never ever see her again tho'. DOH!

Rawr!

Xkhaoz

No, mainly because I'm only in 6th grade. But there is this girl I like. We were great friends since 3rd grade. My mom and her mom are friends, so sometimes we'd stay over there and play Wii and eat pizza. We sat next to each other in 5th grade until my teacher moved us. And now she won't talk to me. Maybe because she doesn't see me. Or maybe she knows I like her. Sigh.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Machu yea but what if she doesnt like me and she tells everyone then im totally screwed in school?

God loves you

Machu

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@Machu yea but what if she doesnt like me and she tells everyone then im totally screwed in school?

Then she's a b**** and you have learned a valuable lesson. And all I said was say 'Hi'. One step at a time dude.

Rawr!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

lol okay ill try that . i dont think im THAT ugly.

God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.