Water Warefare: 4425-9463-9620
Brawl: 0001-3122-8906
Alien Crush Returns: 3094-0734-8146
Guitar Hero WT:0517-1018-6803
Call of duty: WaW: 2364-4256-5784
Mario Kart wii: 0431-0800-9322
if yo...

rustythekid

I don't have time for a girlfriend, I can barely keep up with my family and close friends, I wish I had time though, there's this girl I really like but I don't really think we're on the same page, I don't even think I'm motivated enough to go for it, the funny thing is that as you get older, the more difficult it gets to build a relationship. So if you have a girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband, just be grateful you get to hold anyone's hand, like Mr. E says on an Eels song: "it's a motherlover/ how much I understand / the feeling that you need someone / to take you by the hand."

Edited on by theblackdragon

rustythekid

SeniorDingDong

Oh the irony: I did not have a girlfriend for a much too long time, lets say I had a bad past and inner demons to fight for my own. Two weeks before I had to move away about 300 miles, I got finally close to two girls at a party, "separately" ^^". Now I am left with a long distance relationship. :-/

Maybe things get better if my college begins on November, 5th.

Edited on by SeniorDingDong

SeniorDingDong

AlexSays

Kid_A wrote:

AND during High School. But in High School you trick yourself into thinking that it means something.
I'm actually in High School, but I've been burnt quite a few times. But yeah I do have a girlfriend. I'll never learn

Not really. I know a few couples that were high school sweethearts and are still together.

They aren't meaningless, most of them just fail because most people are stupid, especially at that age.

AlexSays

rustythekid

high school relationships sometimes are just an excuse to make out with someone on a daily basis.

rustythekid

AlexSays

rustythekid wrote:

high school relationships sometimes are just an excuse to make out with someone on a daily basis.

Uhhhh, so are post-high school relationships.

Can't really hold that one against high school.

AlexSays

Machu

AlexSays wrote:

rustythekid wrote:

That's pretty shallow even for you. Most people are looking for a little bit more than a daily fumble.

Rawr!

JayArr

The real question should be:

If your girlfriend ate her boogers would you dump her?

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Machu

@JayArr: Yes! I told you that in confidence dude how could you, lol.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

BleachFan

AlexSays wrote:

They aren't meaningless, most of them just fail because most people are stupid, especially at that age.

I agree with this 100%
It sickens me to see teenagers and their fickle minds turning on a dime...
(Listen to me...insulting my kind... )

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

JayArr

Machu wrote:

I didn't even mention you! Way to fink on yourself.

Omega

@JayArr: Well, what's so bad about that? If she doesn't eat her boogers you may find them lying around the house.

Ωɱɛɡɑ

Machu

JayArr wrote:

Machu wrote:

I didn't even mention you! Way to fink on yourself.

Tune into the Nintendo Life chatroom next Friday, for more bizarre ex-girlfriend stories from drunken Machu.

@OMEGA: EW! That's what tissues are for!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

JayArr

@Omega and Machu - Too funny.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Machu WHAT? i missed these classic stories? nooo...

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

clicketyclick

Machu wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

rustythekid wrote:

That's pretty shallow even for you. Most people are looking for a little bit more than a daily fumble.

Ya, like a daily f---.

Now Playing: Bioshock

AlexSays

Machu wrote:

Yeah because we all know all adults are only out there for deep meaningful relationships, and never just quick hook-ups. The key word was sometimes. Sometimes that's what high school relationships are for, and sometimes that's what adult relationships are for.

Not sure what sugar coated world you think you live in, but I find it amusing. Or maybe you just wanted a way to take a quick jab at me, that seems to be a habit of yours. It's okay, I think it's cute.

clicketyclick wrote:

Ya, like a daily f---.

Indeed.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

grenworthshero

I've only had one relationship. It lasted through high school and one year of college, and it was the best thing that's happened to me. She broke up with me because "God told her to", and I was devastated at the time, but I couldn't be happier that it's over now. So it's been over two years now, and I'm fine being single, but if I find the right person, I'll definitely go for it.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.