Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 5,181 to 5,198 of 5,198

MyNameIsNicholas

Do Asia/Europe/Australia have any exlusive figurines unavailable in North America (where I am)? I am already aware of the Captain Toad Light. I would like to purchase any alongside the aforementioned figurine, Mario and Friends figurine, and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon figurine.

Smashin' and Catchin'
Centrifugal force pulling me off-course
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Smah4382

is anyone gonna answer me?

Smah4382

Grumblevolcano

@Inkling The Mario Kart 7 trophies (Mushroom, Special, Shell, Banana, Leaf) are now available on Club Nintendo for 5000 stars each!

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Smah4382

Then i cancel the offer

Smah4382

Inkling

Ordered the Special MK7 trophy. Looks awesome!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Tiefseemiez

Club Nintendo just got refilled!
A lot of old items are back online. Pins, Majoras Mask light, MK8 Shirt, golfballs (who did not miss these?) etc.

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

Tiefseemiez

Does anyone have a recommendation for me?
I am interested in the MK8-shirt, the Toad lamp, the Majora's Mask lamp.
Since I still hope for the A Link Between Worlds Soundtrack to return, I would like to keep enough stars for that.
How much was it anyway? Wasn't that soundtrack particularly "cheap"? 2500? Even 2000?

Thank you guys!

Edit: Hm....they appear and disappear.....appear and disappear every time I check. I hope they are supposed to really return and that it's not a bug from past entries in the catalogue.

Edit2: It seems as if I get redirected sometimes to the UK store instead of the German one. They still have those cool things and we don't? I hope some things do return here to. This speaks for the thesis that Nintendo isn't that popular in the UK, I guess. But can't they unify the European star catalogues?

Edited on by Tiefseemiez

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

Grumblevolcano

The Luigi's Mansion 2 diorama and Zelda carry case are back up on Club Nintendo!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Jazzer94

Luigi's Mansion 2 diorama or Goodbye Coin can't get bother but can't make up my mind.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Grumblevolcano

Kirby blanket (4500) and Super Mario Card Matching Game (3500) up on Club Nintendo!

I believe the only reward left to be put on Club Nintendo now is the Goodbye coin.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

TheXReturns

When do you think they'll upload the Coin?

EDIT: Sorry, yeah... I read it as the end of this month for some reason.

Edited on by TheXReturns

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

Klimbatize

Has anyone in NA who ordered the Zelda puzzle or messenger bag received theirs yet? I haven't.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Octane

TheXReturns wrote:

When do you think they'll upload the Coin? They only have a few days left...

Still a little over 33 days to go, so probably during the last two weeks.

Octane

DoctorOverbuild

Club Nintendo Coin gone!

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA
The Fire Emblem Hype Is Always Strong!!!
NNID : DoctorOverbuild
3ds Friend Code : 5456 - 0350 - 6896

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

Jazzer94

Welp got my coin and its quite nice, can't decide what to do with my remaining 5150 stars though maybe the end credits CD and something else???

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Zerodactyl

Miss_Dark wrote:

do we have any new information bout this loyalty program?

Not yet, no. Hopefully we will receive more information on it in the next Nintendo Direct.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.