Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,841 to 3,860 of 5,198

iphys

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

@iphys

iphys wrote:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

I got an email earlier today from Nintendo saying I won a Kirby: Right Back at Ya! video for my 3DS.

Lol, what? Is that a joke?

What are you talking about, it was a contest I entered through Nintendo Video and I won a download of the Kirby: Right Back at Ya! eposode that was on Nintendo Video a couple months ago?

Well, you're posting in the Club Nintendo rewards thread, not Nintendo Video, so it sounded like a completely ridiculous random Club Nintendo reward to get e-mailed out of the blue. Don't really watch much Nintendo Video ever since it's mainly been 2D and repeats of old 3D videos. Just been watching the Shaun the Sheep episodes we finally got.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

HeroOfCybertron

iphys wrote:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

@iphys

iphys wrote:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

I got an email earlier today from Nintendo saying I won a Kirby: Right Back at Ya! video for my 3DS.

Lol, what? Is that a joke?

What are you talking about, it was a contest I entered through Nintendo Video and I won a download of the Kirby: Right Back at Ya! eposode that was on Nintendo Video a couple months ago?

Well, you're posting in the Club Nintendo rewards thread, not Nintendo Video, so it sounded like a completely ridiculous random Club Nintendo reward to get e-mailed out of the blue. Don't really watch much Nintendo Video ever since it's mainly been 2D and repeats of old 3D videos. Just been watching the Shaun the Sheep episodes we finally got.

Well excuse me! I didn't even now that there was a Nintendo Video thread on this board, and I thought it was a Club Nintendo Contest since I had to use my Club Nintendo ID to enter it.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Maelstrom

I keep trying to get DKCR 3D, but the page with the code won't load.
After a while of doing nothing it says:
There was a problem with your request.

But don't worry, your coins are safe with Wario.
With this picture:
Untitled

Edited on by Maelstrom

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

Yoshi

Maelstrom wrote:

I keep trying to get DKCR 3D, but the page with the code won't load.
After a while of doing nothing it says:
There was a problem with your request.

But don't worry, your coins are safe with Wario.
With this picture:
Untitled

That's pretty funny.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

iphys

Wait a while and log in and try again. If that has failed, contact Nintendo's customer support. Phoning them should be faster, as they're probably wading through record quantities of hate mail right now.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

What_Sthat

Also check your Order Inquiries, especially if it starts saying you already redeemed. It might have the transaction and access to the game code.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

epicmatt12302

I'm so glad that Game & Wario was a Platinum Reward! Otherwise I probably wouldn't have ever gotten it!

epicmatt12302

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3746-2563 | Nintendo Network ID: epicmatt12302

Pokefanmum82

Ugh I just found out a crappy thing. I downloaded Mario Kart 8 to replace the one that broke in half and found out today that only one copy of the game per account (I have a family account) is allowed in order to get the free game. If I knew this I would have waited until next month to download the game. Now I feel so stupid!!!!!!

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Yoshi

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

Ugh I just found out a crappy thing. I downloaded Mario Kart 8 to replace the one that broke in half and found out today that only one copy of the game per account (I have a family account) is allowed in order to get the free game. If I knew this I would have waited until next month to download the game. Now I feel so stupid!!!!!!

Like it would've made a difference either way...? I don't quite understand why you're mad about this.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Pokefanmum82

I meant I would have waited to download it another month. I could have used the 50 dollars for something else. I just feel stupid that I didn't know to make sure I could get a free game by buying a second copy, which I bought to replace the broken one. I could have used my husband's or one of my kids' accounts. The only reason I bought one now was for the free game. My son picked the first one because it was his birthday present (Mario Kart 8).

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Yoshi

Ah...I see. Well, it's spilt milk at this point. No use in feeling stupid about it now.

Now playing:

NavySpheal

For some reason, I got 10 coins for downloading the Jett Rocket 2 demo. Not sure why, but if you want easy coins, do that.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

LzWinky

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

The fine print specifically stated that you only get one free game per account. I can verify seeing this

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi

I can verify seeing a triple post.

EDIT: Fixed.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

LzWinky

brewsky wrote:

I can verify seeing a triple post.

Pics or it didn't happen

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Number_6

So, uh, unless I looked at the US Club Nintendo page wrong, the only rewards for elite status this year are free game downloads. And since I'm only gold, I pretty much have them all already. I only have a 3DS, and for a gold member with a 3DS, your rewards are limited to Donkey Kong 3, Metroid, Super Mario Land 2, and Wario Land 2. That's pretty disappointing.

I am not a number, I am a free man!
Er, except on my 3DS - 3308-4553-9848

Jetson

I'm having a tough time deciding on my platinum reward, I'm debating between DKCR and Fluidity spin cycle, the main reason I haven't already gotten DKCR is because I have heard it is quite hard, and I SUCK at platformers and don't really feel like playing another hard one, so can someone confirm how much easier the 3ds version makes it, otherwise I think I might have to take fluidity, thanks in advance

Jetson

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7631-2803 | Nintendo Network ID: Jetson

AlGator

DKCR gets somewhat challenging in the later worlds, especially if you're trying to get all the stuff. But it is a very fun game.

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.