General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 3,121 to 3,140 of 4,216

AuthorMessage

Hamsterism

3,121. Posted:

When I saw the statue, I almost jumped for joy....but then I saw the price and my heart dropped. There is no way I'll be able to get that many coins because there really aren't any games that have my interest that I can afford. $60 a game plus tax is too much for my budget each month :-(

Now, I can see it for like 850...but that's me. I have 645 coins right now.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

3,122. Posted:

The site shows that the Luigi's Mansion Figurine is currently unavailable. Plus, they sold out a lot faster than what I imagined!

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

McFox

3,123. Posted:

I ordered the luigi statue just last week! It already sold out though

I like tears.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-7078-8765 | Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

3,124. Posted:

has anyone been having trouble with the Wii U product registration survey coming up on their to-do list? it's been over a week and it still hasn't shown up yet the games I have downloaded on it are showing up. So it is linked to my Club Nintendo account

EDIT: Never mind I found it when I went through my to-do list under Accounts & Coins

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and The Lost Valley.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

3,125. Posted:

@Pokefanmum I believe there was a club nintendo code inside the WiiU box.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

3,126. Posted:

i found it by looking under Accounts & Coins then the to-do list through that. I had to scroll all the way to the bottom to find it but i did.

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and The Lost Valley.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Hamsterism

3,127. Posted:

Anyone having product survey problems? I entered my code for Wind Waker HD and did the Preplay Survey, but it's been about 5 or 6 days and I haven't gotten the Post Play one yet.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

AuthorMessage

shinesprite

3,128. Posted:

@Hamsterism

I believe Club Nintendo delays their Post Play surveys for a full week after registering the product(s).

Currently Playing Mario Kart 8, Rayman Legends
Recently Completed - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Rayman Origins

AuthorMessage

Hamsterism

3,129. Posted:

shinesprite wrote:

@Hamsterism

I believe Club Nintendo delays their Post Play surveys for a full week after registering the product(s).

Oh okay. I guess I've been playing the games I get so much it doesn't feel like a full week D': Thank you :-)

Edited on by Hamsterism

AuthorMessage

Grayhoek

3,130. Posted:

when i went on club nintendo they only had like 10 things. how did u guys get figurines?

Nintendo is life

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0746-3981 | Nintendo Network ID: GrayHoek

AuthorMessage

Grayhoek

3,131. Posted:

and if you dont spend your coins can they go away?

Nintendo is life

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

3,132. Posted:

@Grayhoek Unfortunately, the Luigi's Mansion figurine they are talking about just recently sold out. I'm not sure about the second question, but you've definitely got a few months, at least. (They might reset when the Club Nintendo Year ends, but I'm not sure).

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Hamsterism

3,133. Posted:

The coins expire after 2 years of being earned, which is reasonable if you don't have much money to save up for a reward you want.

Most of the time people get confused about the coins expiry date and the Gold/Platinum statuses.

Each year (one calender year from a certain date) the status get reset.

You get to earn your Gold status, which allows you to redeem a Gold Level reward at the end of the year. A Platinum Status allows you to choose between a Gold or Platinum Level reward at the end of the year.

The coins expire after 2 years. So say you bought Animal Crossing: New Leaf and earned 50 coins for it January 1st 2013. You will have until January1st 2015 to spend those 50 coins.

Edited on by Hamsterism

AuthorMessage

Grayhoek

3,134. Posted:

Gotcha thanks

Nintendo is life

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

3,135. Posted:

does anyone know how to add games to their wish list on the belgian website of club nintendo? :S I can't find it anywhere, already mailed nintendo bout it months ago :')

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

3,136. Posted:

I finally got my Majora's mask CD, not going to open it, now I'm waiting for my Luigi hat pouch which are sold out on CN.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

3,137. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

now I'm waiting for my Luigi hat pouch which are sold out on CN.

And I ended up getting that as well today!
And a week left until new games come.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Hamsterism

3,138. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

now I'm waiting for my Luigi hat pouch which are sold out on CN.

And I ended up getting that as well today!
And a week left until new games come.

Do you mean the best line up ever that they could offer?
Urban Champion, Balloon Fight, Mario Picross, and Knock Out?

AuthorMessage

Gamecubed

3,139. Posted:

So disappointed that I wasn't able to round up enough coins for the Luigi statue. I had 600 (for my next platinum status) and then I asked my friends to send me some codes. I have 1000. And then I checked the site and the statue was out of stock. I missed out on the Link Between Worlds posters too. I'm thinking about getting the Mario pouch and/or the Yoshi cleaning cloth.

I got my Majora's Mask CD the other day. I'm leaving it sealed.

Gamecubed

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

AuthorMessage

Hamsterism

3,140. Posted:

I didn't make to the post office in time and they sent my Platinum Posters back to Nintendo. I'm on the line with Nintendo Support and they're going to accept the package at their headquarters, notify me that they got it and ship it back to me :D

There is no time on how long everything will take because I called the US and I'm in Saskatchewan, Canada.