Forums

Topic: Backloggery Thread!

Posts 301 to 320 of 678

SuperPeach

I know they're saying that the update for bl won't work for IE, but does anyone know if it'll work for dsi and wii browsers?

SuperPeach

cheetahman91

SuperPeach wrote:

I know they're saying that the update for bl won't work for IE, but does anyone know if it'll work for dsi and wii browsers?

I hope so. If not, then I guess I'm out of luck. Why isn't going to work for IE anyways? Not everybody uses Firefox or whatever other browsers are out there.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Sneaker13

Wait, there is an update? What changed, because it's working here (IE).

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

StarBoy91

It's still working for Internet Explorer at the moment.

To each their own

grenworthshero

SuperPeach wrote:

The Wii uses Opera, so it ought to work.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Objection

Its because IE doesn't use enough of the tools made standard by other browsers. Also, the update is now like 74% complete so hopefulyl we'll see it by early next year.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

SuperPeach

Actually the update is at like 83% very close to completion. And yes they say that when it's finished it may not work on IE.

SuperPeach

Mybox

The update shall be amazing!!!
Also IE imo boo!

Mybox

Sneaker13

If you like IE or not, a lot percentage of internet users have IE as their browser. So not supporting IE might loose a lot of BL users.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

_zoipi

Maybe it's just removing support for IE6 which it was a pain in the a** to work with. The newest versions or IE are more standart and stable, but IE will only be usefull to download other browsers (just kidding).

PS: Just added Mirror's Edge for PS3 and beaten in six hours. Love this.

_zoipi

Twitter:

Bassman_Q

Hopefully The new version'll be up soon, cuz I REALLY need to register an account to motivate myself to finish those dozens of incomplete games I have.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Mabbit

Qwikman & Bass wrote:

Hopefully The new version'll be up soon, cuz I REALLY need to register an account to motivate myself to finish those dozens of incomplete games I have.

yeah, you probably should. Backloggery has so many NL users on it that its pretty much just NL 2.0

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Stine

I really really want to create an account (even though I hardly have any games XD), so here's to hoping the remake is finished by New Year!

MetalMario

It says the update is 87% finished, so I would bet by New Year's it's finished.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

SonicMaster

My xmas theme is up! :3 Check sig!

SonicMaster

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.