Forums

Topic: Backloggery Thread!

Posts 321 to 340 of 678

salty1264

im waiting to make one i need to wait for the update to finish

btw i got new IE 9 it pwns

Edited on by theblackdragon

have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii

StarBoy91

I changed the colors of my Backloggery to make it look more festive.

To each their own

Sneaker13

I just saw this line in the changeloggery (first time I read it):
•Build a database of game names to bring back the old game pages

I am pretty excited about that. I love to see if other people are having and playing the same games as I do.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

ToadFan

salty1264 wrote:

im waiting to make one i need to wait for the update to finish

^^

EDIT: It says that the Backloggery update is 93% done.

Edited on by ToadFan

ToadFan

Aviator

Mickeymac wrote:

^With the holidays? I doubt it, but I would love for them to prove me wrong.

Try said that it should be finished before Xmas.

@Salty BL don't work with IE.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Sneaker13

I really don't like that it isn't working with IE. I don't understand it either. He can say it's only a small percentage, but IE is still the second most used browser in the world (according to w3schools) and it's the most used browser on my own site. So that means that a lot of people just can't visit the site, which is a very bad thing in my opinion.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Yasume

The update is nice, but I wonder if they will ever work on their ideas in the Changeloggery. Some of them are very interesting, but they are on that list since I became a member, and that was back in October 2008.

Edited on by Yasume

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

the_shpydar

Given how many people are on the site, I have a hard time believing that only a "small percentage" of Backloggers use IE. Meh. I have Chrome installed (but pretty much never use it), so i guess i'll use that as my Backloggery browser if it truly doesn't work with IE8 (or IE9).

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Been a while since I added anyone. Also anyone interested on Jan. 1 joining my backlag challenge? Jan 1 to March 1 complete 10 games. This is to help some of us clear out some backlag. This can also include games already in progress.

http://backloggery.com/vaynard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Objection

@Vaynard-sounds cool. I got 27 games right now marked as :U: although I have some :N: I haven't started yet as well, so I could definately use a marathon where th goal is to get some :B:s. Count me in.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Got ya down O_B

KarrotMan

Hello guys, I joined the Backloggery a few months ago, but didn't have the time to use it. I now officially own a ps3 and I will spend the day tomorrow filling my backlog with ps3 games. I would like to ask you guys this:

• What are some of the best solo games and best online games, I could only get three to four games as of now.
  • If I don't have a psn account, could I still play online on the retail games? (psn does not support my country but they do sell the psn cards here)
  • Is there a way to make a psn account even if your country is not listed?
  • I might also get a move later on since my family originally wanted a wii, what are the best party games or social games for the move?

Thanks to all in advance!

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Anybody else wanting in on this backlag challenge? Jan. 1st through March 1st beat 10 games in 2 months.

Birdman

@Vaynard - I'll give it a shot, as my Christmas presents should make this challenge easier.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.