Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 681 to 700 of 874

WinterWarm

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

Where is the "place where the sun don't shine"?

The crotch. A magical place.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

WinterWarm

@theblackdragon

Hey, I've got a question.

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the site, like, what's up with @LJM and @Emmy? Stuff like that, basically what I'm asking is, what do yo recommend I do to get more involved in the site?

theblackdragon

@Kyloctopus: Chocolate chips for srs. Sprinkles are just flavorless sugar, and chocolate chips are chooooocolate

@mamp: making videos — even the crappy ones i made earlier in the thread — just took forever, and i have such little free time as it is that I had to stop.

also, allow me to explain: 'thewhitedragon' was an alt account for user mars11. he did it just to mess around one day, and I had to ban it as an alternate (everyone gets only one user account at the Nlife Network), thus furthering the joke that i've already defeated my 'worst enemy' :3

@the_shpydar: you so helpful

@Jaz007: why is this forum of people less. it was just a weird post by a random spammer, but it kinda evolved into a life of its own here at NL :3

@lz: when you stop being a noob :3

@Jaz007: it's been a while since lz was joke-banned. it's kind of an annoying process to ban and unban, really, it's not like flipping a switch or anything.

@BadKitty: d'awwww that is freakin' cute D:

@CrimsonFire13: ALGEBRAIC!!! ... no srsly i love it to bits. i've only seen up through season 3 so far, i need to buy season 4 soon D:

@lzQuacker: to be honest, Digimon is more a rip-off of Tamagotchi IMO, lol — they started as a keychain digital pet back in the day. :3

@mamp: there's a difference between genuine trolling and messing around. if you don't cross that line, you should be okay.

@AlexSays: just stay on the Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Good side of the line. if you wind up going Evil, we'll have to go all Gamespot on your donkey
haha are you really still banned from there though? :3

@DeviousCrossing: Genuine trolls don't really last long around here. :3

@Karakato: lol jelly-filled donuts — not really, onigiri isn't really my favorite japanese thing to eat. I'd much rather have a bowl of noodles, or better yet an order of tonkatsu curry... mmmmmmm...

@Chris720: nope, my username has nothing to do with race, and neither did thewhitedragon, as explained above. :3

@Bobhobob: it's due to subconscious pet mind control. the dogs owned by the people running the hot-dog companies have subverted their masters into packaging two extras into each package so that when you get home with your noms and have the two extra ones and one begging dog in the middle of your kitchen, you'll be tempted to give it some.

@Cotton: there used to be, but not anymore. now there's plenty of game threads and RP threads and stuff, i guess those could be pretty random at times :3

@CanisWolfred: things are good. i like things for the most part. it's stuff that i hate, y'know :3

@ogo79: idk, but i've had that stuff before and it's pretty good, so i'll take it however it gets there :3

@mamp: regarding a NL app, please don't ask me, because i have absolutely no idea. Ant is the man behind that sort of thing and the only one who will be able to answer your question. If you want to ask about one, the Contact Form is open to you.

@Happy_Mask: Nautiluses are cool. their shells are lovely :3

@WhoBeThat: ... i think you may have me mistaken for someone else? or you might be thinking of some of my posts in the FE:A thread where I mentioned having my avatar marry Chrom or something? I don't recall ever talking about having a boyfriend here, I was married before I had an account here at Nintendo Life :3

as for what's up with LJM and Emmy, LJM is our friendly local Lord of Madness, and Emmy is his sworn enemy — an adorable baby kitten with razor-sharp claws. these are just random in-jokes that sorta crop up and then we run with 'em. if you want to be more involved, just hang out more; that's the only thing i can really recommend. whether or not you find that to be an activity worth your time is up to you.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

theblackdragon

@WhoBeThat: as another example, sometimes you'll see ogo79 joke with me about toilets (like in the last batch of answers)... that came from the if you've ever sold a nintendo device you may have violated u... thread. in-jokes like these kinda happen when you're in the right place at the right time. there's no real way to force them or anything, the only way to learn about them is to be in the audience when they happen, y'know (thus the 'hang out more' recommendation), or to ask about them afterward if you're curious about something :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

@WhoBeThat Nintendo Life is full of inside jokes, that even the inside jokes have inside jokes.
Strange things happen in NL for a reason, and those reasons are best left unknown.

@theblackdragon In another world, we would be asking thewhitedragon these question, but would that also mean that, another LJM would be sane and boring. D:
What other worldly users do you not want to see flipped D:

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

WinterWarm

@theblackdragon

Yep, mistook you for someone else, anyway, congratulations.

Baby kitten... Gotcha.

Okay then, thanks for the advice.

Tasuki

@theblackdragon: I notice that alot of contests here you have to be a UK resident to participate in. Is that because the companies contact you guys and set the rules or do you just not like shipping to other parts of the world? I understand that with a game or a system as a prize you are limited to region cause of region locking but for example the AC tshirt contest going on now is only limited to UK residents. Also is there anyway we will see a North America only contest or is that out of the question?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ryno

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Happy_Mask

How many Pop-Culture references have you spotted in Animal Crossing New Leaf?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

WinterWarm

What's your most anticipated release this year? Also, is ':3' your favorite?

WinterWarm

What's your most anticipated video game release this year? Also, is ':3' your favorite?

JadeGirl

@theblackdragon Hey! Long time no see! clears throat Um I just wanted to ask, is there a topic for writers here on NintendoLife?

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

LzWinky

What kind of writers?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JadeGirl

@LzQuacker for members of NintendoLife you post about something you are writing, like we have the topic for Artist.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Jaz007

What swear words are banned here? I'm not saying this so I know what to use (I never swear, life or internet), but because I'm a little confused as what to report because I don't want to report words you allow and annoy you uselessly. I could swear the P word was edited out of a comment once recently, and then I saw you say it, so I'm getting kind of confused.

Jaz007

KarrotMan

So, have you heard about the new "controller" of the Oculus Rift the past week? Not posting links btw

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

SomeBitTripFan

When did you start editing swearing into poopiedoopie or other stuff? I haven't noticed till recently and it's hilarious during some serious rants.

If you could banhammer another website into whatever you wanted it to be, which website would you choose and what would it become?

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.