Forums

Topic: Ask TingLz

Posts 201 to 220 of 224

Reala

1 Where do banned users go?
2 what is wrong with you?
3 If you where to describe yourself as type of cookie, which would you be?

Reala

Raylax

THREAD BELONGS TO ME NOW. LZ WASN'T LOOKING SO I STOLE IT.

ASK ME THINGS MORTAL FLESHPEOPLE.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

LzWinky

Raylax wrote:

THREAD BELONGS TO ME NOW. LZ WASN'T LOOKING SO I STOLE IT.

ASK ME THINGS MORTAL FLESHPEOPLE.

Get yer own thread poser

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Veloster wrote:

If you hide your shiny shield in the woods, can I borrow it; as long as I practice with it before I go into battle?

Trick question! I never hide my shield. I bash people's faces with it!

Reala wrote:

2 what is wrong with you?
3 If you where to describe yourself as type of cookie, which would you be?

1. To an indescribable place of madness
2. I"M MAD DAMMIT
3. Chocolate chip and madness cookie

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LordJumpMad

If you could ask me any question, what would it be Raylax~

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

LzWinky

LordJumpMad wrote:

If you could ask me any question, what would it be Raylax~

Why are you copying the geat Lordjumpamd's mandess?

Reala

Do any of the other staff snore? also if it wasn't for your shieldly responsibility to look responsible who would you say you would most love to ban?

Reala

Veloster

Are you open to people throwing swimwear at you, if there's a picturesque full moon, and your favourite love ballad is playing?

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

ogo79

hey wait a second...if ray hijacked this thread, and lz is jump and dragon is badkitty then who is this?!
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Prof_Clayton

If the shining light emitting from @Emeralds reflects off of @Vay's luscious abs while @Navi plays artpop, will @LordJumpMad's madness corrupt @tbd's banhammer, fulfilling the prophecy?
And if so, what will this prophecy fulfil?

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Jaz007

Is Tuesday the best day to drink orange juice?

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

LzWinky

Jaz007 wrote:

Is Tuesday the best day to drink orange juice?

Today I felt like drinking a little more than OJ

RancidVomit86

How many square feet of pizza are eaten in the U.S. each year?

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

LzWinky

RancidVomit86 wrote:

How many square feet of pizza are eaten in the U.S. each year?

Depends. How much are you willing to buy?

Prof_Clayton wrote:

If the shining light emitting from @Emeralds reflects off of @Vay's luscious abs while @Navi plays artpop, will @LordJumpMad's madness corrupt @tbd's banhammer, fulfilling the prophecy?
And if so, what will this prophecy fulfil?

DOOM

ogo79 wrote:

hey wait a second...if ray hijacked this thread, and lz is jump and dragon is badkitty then who is this?!
Untitled

That's iz. We pretend he doesn't exist

Veloster wrote:

Are you open to people throwing swimwear at you, if there's a picturesque full moon, and your favourite love ballad is playing?

No. You people can keep your dirty laundry and do it yerself! >:[

Reala wrote:

Do any of the other staff snore? also if it wasn't for your shieldly responsibility to look responsible who would you say you would most love to ban?

Dragon snores like a rhinoceros. I would like to ban myself for being too amazing

CaptainSquid wrote:

So how does it feel to be Mad?

Also, how long will it take you to transform the site into its true form, SonyLife?

It feels maddening

http://www.pushsquare.com Not long at all!

LyIa

MadLz wrote:

Reala wrote:

What? Have you ever seen it before? o.o

all men are kings 👑

mamp

TBD is gone? WHY? It's like going through my parents divorce all over again. I didn't know who to choose. I chose wrong.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

LzWinky

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

MadLz wrote:

Reala wrote:

What? Have you ever seen it before? o.o

Like 57 times

mamp wrote:

TBD is gone? WHY? It's like going through my parents divorce all over again. I didn't know who to choose. I chose wrong.

Naturally, you chose so wrongly that you have no idea what you're talking about...and neither do I

DanMan82

What does a user have to do to become a moderator on the site? Does it entail a lot of combing through the site?

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

AlexSays

Unca_Lz wrote:

Nonexistent at the moment.
I usually cast a long one and hope for the best to bite.

Aw man, don't worry I'm working on your okcupid account right now. We'll hook you up

I always end up getting tired of my catch and throwing them back. Seems like they don't present their problems until after I spend a sufficient amount of money on them, that's my issue with this whole fishing process

AlexSays

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.