Forums

Topic: Ask James

Posts 241 to 260 of 400

LordJumpMad

@GoddnessProsody
Do you think MML3 might make a come back.
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Reala

Who from nl will be at E3 this year?

Reala

Kyloctopus

Hi James, I thought your last episode was great.
Could you make that E3 Bingo card I told you about 2 episodes ago, and show us the results whether you won or not?

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

James

If I have time, things are very busy here ATM. No promises!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Demmi-Alpha

Hi, James. I previously asked you to add me to your 3DS friends list but, your profile hasn't updated yet. Was just commenting again in case you missed my last comment. Please add me: 0001-3326-9455

Demmi-Alpha

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3326-9455 | Nintendo Network ID: Demmi-Alpha

Nintenbro

@James, could you please be mister generous again, and post a link to the, "E3 Special," video?

Oh yeah, it's cool if you don't want anymore Wii friends. I'm not that special, anyways. lol

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Nintenbro

Thank you, @James. You're the bestest! lol

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

New_3DaSh_XL

Which game, NSMBU or NSMB2, looks better?
Were you disappointed AC3D wasn't even mentioned at E3?
How does Nintendo Land look to you now that it's been a few days? Do you think it'll ever be a big hit? Do you think it will show off the Wii U's capabilities?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

We've had a lot of announcements. But not much for 3DS. In fact the only new game I can think that was announced for 3DS was Scribblenaughts. Do you think this will be a boring year for this reason?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Aviator

I'm sure James is either taking a well deserved break or he is sleeping.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

James

No Ask James during E3 week (I was way too tired) but it will return this week (probably)!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Lan

How many Wonka bars did you open, James?

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

SomeBitTripFan

If you could have any 5 companies each develop 2 new games which you chose for them to create what would they be.( So company: game 1 & game 2. Ex: Nintendo: 3DS Mother/Earthbound game & 3DS 2d Metroid then repeat 4 more times)( I felt the question was unclear.)

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Reala

After watching an episode of South Park they showed a scene on the moon with a whale and Tom Cruise there dead from previous episodes yet their corpses had not decayed, so my question is would corpses decay on the moon or not?

Reala

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.