Forums

Topic: Ask James

Posts 261 to 280 of 400

Shadowflash

What was the most funny game you've ever played?

And what do you think of Project X Zone? Personally, I was disappointed that they didn't show anything about it at E3.

Edited on by Shadowflash

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

You said in your last video(or maybe it was the one before that?)that you were going to play an actual Wii U on the 12th. How was it?
Also, you didn't answer one of my questions for the last video, which was, what was the funniest E3 commercial ever?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

the_shpydar

Hey James, just wanted to give a big "cheers" on the E3 coverage, not just to you, but to all the NL staff.

As for a question — what are your impressions of WatchDogs? Looking forward to it?

Also, when the ZombiU apocalypse hits England, will you in fact horde all the pudding, or will it be doled out amongst worthy survivors?

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

FonistofCruxis

If Sega started making consoles again and replaced one Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft, which of the three would you want them to replace if you had to choose? So that you say my name right, the third word in my username is pronounced croo-shis.

eternalstar0211

How many times did you play animal crossing wild world and super smash bros brawl?

Edited on by eternalstar0211

Now Waiting for: Animal Crossing 3ds and the Wii U
Love forum games!

rolLTheDice

Yay for my usual last minute questions.

• Did the crew of the Wii U / 3DS event ask you any questions beyond "How do you like what you just played?" ? Or do they live in denial of the powerful Prosody powers?
  • Do you have any bad habits?

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

ThePirateCaptain

Hey James, what game do you think has the perfect challenge level? I personally think Donkey Kong Country Returns is perfect for my tastes. Also, what do you think of the Donkey Kong Country series and do you have a favorite? BONUS QUESTION: If you have played Angry Birds, what is your opinion of it (I think it's overrated)

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Dazza

Hey James, what did you like most about the Wii U?

Untitled

Dazza

theblackdragon

i know what i like the most about it — that 'amazed' face he's making while holding the tablet controller, haha~ :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

NinChocolate

James, do we know if the WiiU will operate stand alone with the game pad or is a TV connection required to access the interface and put games on the pad?

NinChocolate

The_Fox

Two more questions of equal importance:
#1: Who was the best James Bond?

#2: Your plane has just crash landed in the Himalayas and you and the other survivors have just released you'll run out of food long before help arrives. What's the best way to choose the first person to be eaten?

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

CommanderAudio

What's the best point and click game you've ever played on any console?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Linky_97

What whas the best game you tried for the Wii U? And is Pikmin 3 worth the 8 years of wait?

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

Linky_97

Oh, and whats the best looking Wii U game so far?

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

ThePirateCaptain

So in the spirit of Kirby, what do you think of the collection? What games have you played that are in the collection and do you have a favorite Kirby game?
Also, do you know what happened to NLFM? I really enjoyed the show but now it's gone.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AlexSays

Are you still mildly upset you're not as cool as me, or have you moved on James?

AlexSays

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.