General Discussion Forum

Topic: Ask James

Showing 221 to 240 of 414

AuthorMessage

Seancy

221. Posted:

Hi James, are you looking forward to the possibility of more Animal Crossing 3DS news at E3? Do you think you'll be buying it if it comes out and if so can I visit your town?

Also, do you know what it takes to get a pass into E3 itself? I'm aware that you can get access via being a journalist, vendor or someone involved in the gaming industry. By 'someone involved in the gaming industry' do you know if that only means a highly ranked developer? I'm asking this because I'm hoping to work as an animator or a concept artist in the next two to three years, preferably for a game studio, and if that meant the possibility of E3 Passes, that'd be a bonus.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1234-0333Add me for Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus, and Animal Crossing, when it's out. Anyone looking for a Graphic Designer contact me at seancy.101@gmail.com

Please follow my art blog at http://seancy.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

222. Posted:

James
How do you feel about games with Voice Acting? Personally I don't think Nintendo can't do it well (Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid other M, Kid Icarus Uprising)
And what was the hardest review you ever had to do?

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

223. Posted:

James, could you please put the rest of the videos [1-6] on youtube as well please? Thank you!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

James

224. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

James, could you please put the rest of the videos [1-6] on youtube as well please? Thank you!

Ask James 1
Ask James 2 pt1 Ask James 2 pt2
Ask James 3 pt1 Ask James 3 pt2
Ask James 4
Ask James 5
Ask James 6
Ask James 7

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

225. Posted:

Thanks James! Will you post the new videos to Youtube as well?
Also will you take messages over swapnote

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

James

226. Posted:

All my videos are on YouTube, they're just unlisted is all. And yes, I will and yes, thanks for your messages :)

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

227. Posted:

Thank a lot, for posting the links @James! Now I can actually watch these! :)

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

228. Posted:

@James Your welcome :D
In case you guys don't know you can ask James questions over Swapnote :)
His Friend Code is in Episode 3 part 2 I believe :)

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Wesker

229. Posted:

All things considered, which do you think was the best console, MegaDrive or SNES?

And, which was you favourite 3rd party developer for the MegaDrive?

EDIT: @G4L I wouldn't say it was as simple as that. Technically the SNES was better (it came out 2 years later), but did it ever catch up up with the MegaDrive's catalogue of games?

Edited on by Wesker

Wesker

AuthorMessage

BlueAce127

230. Posted:

What's your favourite power-up in the Mario series? Which is your favourite enemy to go up against? :)

Edited on by BlueAce127

Nintendo Enthusiast

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4126-8318-7101 (Defunct)
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4124-5176-2015 (Will be more active in the summer months)
Nintendo Network ID: BlueAce127 (3DS-only for now, Wii U soon)

You can find me on: YouTube

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5176-2015 | Nintendo Network ID: BlueAce127

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

231. Posted:

@Wesker, the SNES presented better color, graphics, sound effects and music. Plus, it offered first party Nintendo gameplay. Hmmm... I wonder...

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

232. Posted:

Which E3 was the most disappointing?
What about this E3, that, if it happened, would be completely unexpected and possibly, at first, people would think is weird/crazy?
And finally, what games(besides the ones we already know about) are you expecting to be announced officially?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

James

233. Posted:

Just a reminder guys — this is an E3 special :) Any non-E3 questions will still get answered but perhaps further down the line in another video.

Also, who'd be up for a live video stream thing next week during E3? You could ask me and the team questions and things.

AuthorMessage

mamp

234. Posted:

Will you be there at E3 and if so can you take a pic of yourself somewhere near a Nintendo related booth while holding up a peace sign so i know you took that pic cuz I asked you to and not just cuz it's one of the many pics you have to take XD

Also I'm down to see a live stream will we be able to comment during the streaming?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

235. Posted:

@mamp, I'd like to ask you a question. Are you willing to pay for their round trip plane tickets, so they can be there? If so, I'm sure @James would be more than willing to grant you that request. :D

@James, what are you most excited about, the 3DS lineup for 2012-2013 or the WiiU being unveiled at E3?

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

Aviator

236. Posted:

Post conferences – what is your most anticipated game from Ninty/Sony/Micy?

[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

mamp

237. Posted:

G4L wrote:

@mamp, I'd like to ask you a question. Are you willing to pay for their round trip plane tickets, so they can be there? If so, I'm sure @James would be more than willing to grant you that request. :D

@James, what are you most excited about, the 3DS lineup for 2012-2013 or the WiiU being unveiled at E3?

ok, I get it XD I forgot where James was from.
but stll I'm Looking forward to the live stream.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

238. Posted:

@James, Are you hoping for Sega to announce a new Sonic Platformer on the Wii U to be released at launch like I am?

Or do you hope for another 3DS platformer like I do?

Also do you think Sonic 4 Episodes 1 & 2 will be released on the eShop in the future?

Lastly, you are excited for Sonic &[SEGA] All-Stars Racing Transformed Right?

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

ADaviii

239. Posted:

Hey James. If Nintendo revealed at E3 that they have secretly been partnering with Sega when developing Wii U, thus making it the closest thing to a Dreamcast 2 ever, how would you feel?

Edited on by ADaviii

Be kind to yourself and to others.

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

240. Posted:

What was the most awkward announcement you ever watched at E3.
Which was more brilliant, Microsoft's Cirque Du Solei (E3 2010) or the 3DS Announcement (E3 2010)

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

Sorry, this topic has been locked.