Forums

Topic: Ask James

Posts 221 to 240 of 400

James

All my videos are on YouTube, they're just unlisted is all. And yes, I will and yes, thanks for your messages

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Nintenbro

Thank a lot, for posting the links @James! Now I can actually watch these!

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Weskerb

All things considered, which do you think was the best console, MegaDrive or SNES?

And, which was you favourite 3rd party developer for the MegaDrive?

EDIT: @G4L I wouldn't say it was as simple as that. Technically the SNES was better (it came out 2 years later), but did it ever catch up up with the MegaDrive's catalogue of games?

Edited on by Weskerb

Weskerb

Nintenbro

@Wesker, the SNES presented better color, graphics, sound effects and music. Plus, it offered first party Nintendo gameplay. Hmmm... I wonder...

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

New_3DaSh_XL

Which E3 was the most disappointing?
What about this E3, that, if it happened, would be completely unexpected and possibly, at first, people would think is weird/crazy?
And finally, what games(besides the ones we already know about) are you expecting to be announced officially?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

James

Just a reminder guys — this is an E3 special Any non-E3 questions will still get answered but perhaps further down the line in another video.

Also, who'd be up for a live video stream thing next week during E3? You could ask me and the team questions and things.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

mamp

Will you be there at E3 and if so can you take a pic of yourself somewhere near a Nintendo related booth while holding up a peace sign so i know you took that pic cuz I asked you to and not just cuz it's one of the many pics you have to take XD

Also I'm down to see a live stream will we be able to comment during the streaming?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Nintenbro

@mamp, I'd like to ask you a question. Are you willing to pay for their round trip plane tickets, so they can be there? If so, I'm sure @James would be more than willing to grant you that request.

@James, what are you most excited about, the 3DS lineup for 2012-2013 or the WiiU being unveiled at E3?

Nintendo Bro

Aviator

Post conferences – what is your most anticipated game from Ninty/Sony/Micy?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

mamp

G4L wrote:

@mamp, I'd like to ask you a question. Are you willing to pay for their round trip plane tickets, so they can be there? If so, I'm sure @James would be more than willing to grant you that request.

@James, what are you most excited about, the 3DS lineup for 2012-2013 or the WiiU being unveiled at E3?

ok, I get it XD I forgot where James was from.
but stll I'm Looking forward to the live stream.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Knuckles

@James, Are you hoping for Sega to announce a new Sonic Platformer on the Wii U to be released at launch like I am?

Or do you hope for another 3DS platformer like I do?

Also do you think Sonic 4 Episodes 1 & 2 will be released on the eShop in the future?

Lastly, you are excited for Sonic &[SEGA] All-Stars Racing Transformed Right?

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

ADaviii

Hey James. If Nintendo revealed at E3 that they have secretly been partnering with Sega when developing Wii U, thus making it the closest thing to a Dreamcast 2 ever, how would you feel?

Edited on by ADaviii

Be kind to yourself and to others.

Kyloctopus

What was the most awkward announcement you ever watched at E3.
Which was more brilliant, Microsoft's Cirque Du Solei (E3 2010) or the 3DS Announcement (E3 2010)

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

shingi_70

What are your thoughts on non gaming announcements at E3?
What game are you looking forward too that may be overlooked.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Shadowflash

Too bad you don't play Spiral Knights anymore, we could do a Royal Jelly run XD.

Onto the questions:

E3 Question:

What game are you least hyped for this E3?

Non-E3 Question:

Have you ever played a really creepy horror game? If so, what was the name of it?

Edited on by Shadowflash

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

Hey James, what is you opinion of Reggie?

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

rolLTheDice

Will nl get the chance to bring us E3 interviews with Nintendo employees? Will other devs or publishers be interviewed?

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.