General Discussion Forum

Topic: Ask James

Showing 221 to 240 of 414

AuthorMessage

Seancy

221. Posted:

Hi James, are you looking forward to the possibility of more Animal Crossing 3DS news at E3? Do you think you'll be buying it if it comes out and if so can I visit your town?

Also, do you know what it takes to get a pass into E3 itself? I'm aware that you can get access via being a journalist, vendor or someone involved in the gaming industry. By 'someone involved in the gaming industry' do you know if that only means a highly ranked developer? I'm asking this because I'm hoping to work as an animator or a concept artist in the next two to three years, preferably for a game studio, and if that meant the possibility of E3 Passes, that'd be a bonus.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1234-0333Add me for Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus, and Animal Crossing, when it's out. Anyone looking for a Graphic Designer contact me at seancy.101@gmail.com

Please follow my art blog at http://seancy.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Birthday_Boy

222. Posted:

James
How do you feel about games with Voice Acting? Personally I don't think Nintendo can't do it well (Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid other M, Kid Icarus Uprising)
And what was the hardest review you ever had to do?

Edited on by Birthday_Boy

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

223. Posted:

James, could you please put the rest of the videos [1-6] on youtube as well please? Thank you!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

James

224. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

James, could you please put the rest of the videos [1-6] on youtube as well please? Thank you!

Ask James 1
Ask James 2 pt1 Ask James 2 pt2
Ask James 3 pt1 Ask James 3 pt2
Ask James 4
Ask James 5
Ask James 6
Ask James 7

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

225. Posted:

Thanks James! Will you post the new videos to Youtube as well?
Also will you take messages over swapnote

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

James

226. Posted:

All my videos are on YouTube, they're just unlisted is all. And yes, I will and yes, thanks for your messages :)

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

227. Posted:

Thank a lot, for posting the links @James! Now I can actually watch these! :)

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

228. Posted:

@James Your welcome :D
In case you guys don't know you can ask James questions over Swapnote :)
His Friend Code is in Episode 3 part 2 I believe :)

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Wesker

229. Posted:

All things considered, which do you think was the best console, MegaDrive or SNES?

And, which was you favourite 3rd party developer for the MegaDrive?

EDIT: @G4L I wouldn't say it was as simple as that. Technically the SNES was better (it came out 2 years later), but did it ever catch up up with the MegaDrive's catalogue of games?

Edited on by Wesker

Wesker

AuthorMessage

BlueAce127

230. Posted:

What's your favourite power-up in the Mario series? Which is your favourite enemy to go up against? :)

Edited on by BlueAce127

Nintendo Enthusiast

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4126-8318-7101 (Defunct)
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4124-5176-2015 (Mario Kart 7 online races; days posted as Friend List status)
Nintendo Network ID: BlueAce127 (3DS-only for now, Wii U soon)

You can find me on: YouTube

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5176-2015 | Nintendo Network ID: BlueAce127

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

231. Posted:

@Wesker, the SNES presented better color, graphics, sound effects and music. Plus, it offered first party Nintendo gameplay. Hmmm... I wonder...

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

232. Posted:

Which E3 was the most disappointing?
What about this E3, that, if it happened, would be completely unexpected and possibly, at first, people would think is weird/crazy?
And finally, what games(besides the ones we already know about) are you expecting to be announced officially?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

James

233. Posted:

Just a reminder guys — this is an E3 special :) Any non-E3 questions will still get answered but perhaps further down the line in another video.

Also, who'd be up for a live video stream thing next week during E3? You could ask me and the team questions and things.

AuthorMessage

mamp

234. Posted:

Will you be there at E3 and if so can you take a pic of yourself somewhere near a Nintendo related booth while holding up a peace sign so i know you took that pic cuz I asked you to and not just cuz it's one of the many pics you have to take XD

Also I'm down to see a live stream will we be able to comment during the streaming?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

235. Posted:

@mamp, I'd like to ask you a question. Are you willing to pay for their round trip plane tickets, so they can be there? If so, I'm sure @James would be more than willing to grant you that request. :D

@James, what are you most excited about, the 3DS lineup for 2012-2013 or the WiiU being unveiled at E3?

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

Aviator

236. Posted:

Post conferences – what is your most anticipated game from Ninty/Sony/Micy?

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

mamp

237. Posted:

G4L wrote:

@mamp, I'd like to ask you a question. Are you willing to pay for their round trip plane tickets, so they can be there? If so, I'm sure @James would be more than willing to grant you that request. :D

@James, what are you most excited about, the 3DS lineup for 2012-2013 or the WiiU being unveiled at E3?

ok, I get it XD I forgot where James was from.
but stll I'm Looking forward to the live stream.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

238. Posted:

@James, Are you hoping for Sega to announce a new Sonic Platformer on the Wii U to be released at launch like I am?

Or do you hope for another 3DS platformer like I do?

Also do you think Sonic 4 Episodes 1 & 2 will be released on the eShop in the future?

Lastly, you are excited for Sonic &[SEGA] All-Stars Racing Transformed Right?

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

ADaviii

239. Posted:

Hey James. If Nintendo revealed at E3 that they have secretly been partnering with Sega when developing Wii U, thus making it the closest thing to a Dreamcast 2 ever, how would you feel?

Edited on by ADaviii

Be kind to yourself and to others.

AuthorMessage

Birthday_Boy

240. Posted:

What was the most awkward announcement you ever watched at E3.
Which was more brilliant, Microsoft's Cirque Du Solei (E3 2010) or the 3DS Announcement (E3 2010)

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

Sorry, this topic has been locked.