Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 701 to 720 of 2,161

mamp

cookiex wrote:

iKhan wrote:

That sounded creepy even w/o the picture. What if Reggie poisoned Iwata!? Or maybe the Fils-A-Mech did it!

I surprise myself with how dark my sense of humor can seem sometimes.

I'm a nursing student and one thing I learned was that no matter how dark the humor, people in the medical field always take it to the next level.
Oh gosh Reggie's mouth is giving me the creeps. Also anyone else notice Reggie's chin is not as shiny as it used to be.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

MixMasterMudkip

CanisWolfred wrote:

^The whole picture is trying too hard, so I'd say it's just there to be random...

my goal is complete. I think the most disgusting part was how terribly I placed Reggie's head on Thomas the Tank Engine. I honestly didn't even try with that one. Also, Groose is pretty bad.

Edited on by MixMasterMudkip

Friend Code: 5241-2232-9791
Friend Safari is Fire with: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixan
Mario Kart 8 Tournament: "Rosalina's Booty Cup" Code: 5852-0678-9577

Nintendo Network ID: MixMasterMudkip | Twitter:

shingi_70

All the announced games at sony's booth.

Aaru’s Awakening Lumenox PS3
Akiba’s Trip Undead & Undressed XSEED PS Vita
Apotheon Alientrap PS4
Assault Android Cactus Witchbeam Games PS4
Axiom Verge Thomas Happ Games PS4
Big Fest SCE / On The Metal Ltd. PS Vita
The Binding of Issac: Rebirth Nicalis PS4
Chasm Discord Games PS4
CounterSpy SCE / Dynamighty PS4/PS3/PS Vita
Danganronpa 2 NIS America PS Vita
Destiny Activision / Bungie PS4
Diablo III: The Ultimate Evil Edition Activision Blizzard PS4
Disgaea 4 NIS America PS Vita
Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Disney Interactive PS4
DRIVECLUB SCE / Evolution Studios PS4
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn Bandai Namco Games PS3
EarthNight Cleaversoft PS4
Freedom Wars SCE/SCE Japan Studios SHIFT and Dimps PS Vita
GALAK-Z: The Dimensional 17-BIT PS4
Gravity Crash Ultra Just Add Water PS Vita
Guilty Gear Xrd Aksys Games PS4
Gunship X Hidden Elephant PS Vita
Helldivers SCE / Arrowhead Game Studios PS4/PS3
Hohokum SCE / Honeyslug PS4/PS3
Home Benjamin Rivers Inc. PS Vita
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Devolver PS Vita
Hyper Light Drifter Heart Machine PS Vita
Invizimals: The Alliance SCE / Novarama PS Vita
Jamestown Plus Final Form Games PS4
Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept SCE / Guerrilla Games PS4
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Square Enix PS3
Legend of Raven Nicalis PS Vita
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Warner Bros PS4
MechRunner Spark Plug Games PS Vita
Metrico Digital Dreams PS Vita
MLB 14 The Show SCE / San Diego Studio PS4, PS Vita
Murasaki Baby SCE / Ovosonico PS Vita
N++ Metanet Software PS4
Nidhogg Messhof PS4
Night in the Woods Finji Games PS4
Nuclear Throne Vlambeer PS4
Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc PS4
One Way Trip Beret Applications PS Vita
Persona 4: Arena Ultimax Atlus Games PS3
PS Vita Pets Spiral House PS Vita
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate Double 11 PS Vita
Planetside 2 SOE PS4
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare EA PS4
Project CARS Slightly Mad PS4
Race the Sun Flippfly PS Vita
Road Not Taken Spry Fox PS4
Rogue Legacy Cellar Door PS Vita
Samurai Warriors 4 Tecmo-Koei PS4
Secret Ponchos Switchblade Monkeys PS4
Shadow Warrior Devolver Digital PS4
Source Fenixfire PS4
Starwhal: Just the Tip Breakfall PS3
Super Exploding Zoo Honeyslug PS Vita
Switch Galaxy Ultra Atomicon PS Vita
Tales of Xillia 2 Bandai Namco Games PS3
Teslagrad Rain Games PS3
The Crew Ubisoft PS4
The Golf Club HB Studios PS4
The Order: 1886 SCE / Ready At Dawn PS4
The Swapper Curve Studios PS3
To Leave Freaky Creations PS Vita
EA Sports UFC EA Sports PS4
Valiant Hearts Ubisoft PS4
Velocity 2X FuturLab PS4
Zen Pinball 2: The Walking Dead Table Pack Zen Studios PS3

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

So I was watching the Kingdom hearts 2.5 trailer and it sort of dawned on me that one of the reasons the game has probably been delayed other than XV is too incoprate other disney worlds. I won't be suprised if the next film we see.

Frozen
Brave
Incredibles
Toy Story
Star Wars
Avengers

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

LzWinky

I can't really get excited for Kingdom Hearts anymore. It's become pretty stale

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

shingi_70

Unca_Lz wrote:

I can't really get excited for Kingdom Hearts anymore. It's become pretty stale

which is sad when there's only tsix games in the series streched pretty far apart, I'd like to see Square-enix either do another chrono series or go in with some new IP.

The trailer does end saying that Kingdom Hearts III is in development.

Atlus's E3 line up

Abyss Odyssey (PS3, 360, PC)
Citizens of Earth (PS4, Wii U, PC, 3DS, PS Vita)
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS3, 360)
Persona 4: Dancing All Night (PS Vita)
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (3DS)
Unannounced Third-Party Title (PS4, PS Vita, PC)

WAT!

Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

shingi_70

he just started the video right before you posted on it.

I sort rolled my eyes at Nintendo having the most momentum coming in.

More leaks
Untitled

WAT!

iKhan

shingi_70 wrote:

he just started the video right before you posted on it.

I sort rolled my eyes at Nintendo having the most momentum coming in.

More leaks
Untitled

I'd actually agree they do. No one else is coming off of a huge game launch in addition to several pre-E3 hype announcements.

Finally a believable leak. I was getting sick of all the obviously faked BS.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

I'd say Microsoft probably has the most mometum when it comes to the game market, and Sony for the overall marketplace. Last I heard sony got a lot of offers from third parties wanting to be in the show.

WAT!

iKhan

shingi_70 wrote:

I'd say Microsoft probably has the most mometum when it comes to the game market, and Sony for the overall marketplace. Last I heard sony got a lot of offers from third parties wanting to be in the show.

How so? Microsoft hasn't had an exclusive game since March, and is still lagging in sales compared to the PS4. The PS4 is still riding the launch hype train, so I could see a fair point for Sony

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

iKhan wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

How so? Microsoft hasn't had an exclusive game since March, and is still lagging in sales compared to the PS4. The PS4 is still riding the launch hype train, so I could see a fair point for Sony

Oh i'm talking the niche neogaf audience. Spencer has done a good job of righting the ship and the annoucments this past month has done a good job of bringing the hype. To be fair Sony hasn't had an exclusive since March either. (well I guess MLB, hit last year).

I'd say Nintendo has the most intruge to what they're going to do.

WAT!

LzWinky

Nintendo certainly has a strong momentum from Mario Kart's success

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

iKhan

shingi_70 wrote:

iKhan wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Oh i'm talking the niche neogaf audience. Spencer has done a good job of righting the ship and the annoucments this past month has done a good job of bringing the hype. To be fair Sony hasn't had an exclusive since March either. (well I guess MLB, hit last year).

Yeah they haven't, but they are still riding last years E3 hype train and the PS4's amazing sales. The XB1 hasn't sold nearly as much, and actually got negative hype that I don't think is all gone.

shingi_70

I had sort of forgot about Mario Kart, and everything i've been hearing about it that it seems like the first march of a huge Wii U recovery.

Expectations on another price drop? If the wii U hits $199 i'll probably grab one, other than that I'm gettng a Vita for the holiday.

WAT!

iKhan

shingi_70 wrote:

I had sort of forgot about Mario Kart, and everything i've been hearing about it that it seems like the first march of a huge Wii U recovery.

Expectations on another price drop? If the wii U hits $199 i'll probably grab one, other than that I'm gettng a Vita for the holiday.

I doubt it. Nintendo doesn't like to take losses on systems, and if you ask me, they shouldn't. We might see it drop to 250 or 200 next year

Gonna post a few of my predictions, outside of what we know.

Miyamoto's new IP is S.T.E.A.M on Wii U.
Smash Bros uses NFP
Pokken Fighters is announced, involves NFP
Majora's Mask 3D Announced
New 2D Metroid announced on 3DS
New Star Fox teased
Some new 3DS game that I really can't fathom.

Edited on by iKhan

Arminillo

I REALLY dont want to buy figures to play Smash.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

iKhan

Suicune wrote:

I REALLY dont want to buy figures to play Smash.

I doubt it will require you to buy figures. I think it's more likely it will either act as DLC, or act as a way to transfer information from game to game.

To be honest, if we got a Lloyd Figure a month after release, I'd buy it just for the DLC.

shingi_70

Will probably post my main predictions tomorrow, but i'm sure were getting at least three announcements from the big three.

Microsoft will show Halo 5 and people will think its over until we see
Untitled

Hot of the heels of Shadowrun Returns comes Shadow Run being developed by Obsadian Games and Hairebrained.

Sony
Untitled

Sequel, Prequel, remake of Legend of Dragoon, also an initaive where we see other PS1/PS2 franchises like Wild Arms get brought back onPS4/Vita as PSN titles with smaller budgets.

Nintendo
Untitled
Action Rpg by monolith soft

WAT!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.