Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

cookiex

^ Damn I was just about to post that.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

iKhan

Bad news for Nintendo, no Ubisoft games at E3 at all. I hope the Ubisoft rep misspoke.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/37499/no-wii-u-or-3ds...
"The delayed version of Watch Dogs is the only upcoming Ubisoft game on a Nintendo platform we know about.

Ubisoft's E3 2014 lineup won't feature any Nintendo games, according to the publisher.

"We won't be showing off any Nintendo games at E3 this year," a Ubisoft representative said. Currently, the company is slated to show off Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4, and more announced and unannouced games at E3 2014.

Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot spoke last year about how the company was planning to still support the Wii U during the 2013 holiday season and would review their commitment to Nintendo's console after that.

Currently, the only upcoming game from Ubisoft for a Nintendo platform is the delayed release of Watch Dogs, which is expected, at best, this fall, months after the May 27 of Watch Dogs on other systems.

At E3 2011, Ubisoft teamed up with Nintendo for a special developer discussion focusing on Ubisoft's upcoming slate of Wii U titles, including Killer Freaks from Outer Space (which later became ZombiU) and the never-released Ghost Recon Online. The following E3, Ubisoft's press conference was one of the first public demonstrations of the near-final Wii U with demos of Rayman Legends, ZombiU, and Just Dance."

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

A teaser of the Order which will be one of sonys show pieces.

Looks pretty but a bit like a pretentious gears of war.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Ryno

Forget browns, blacks are this generations new hotness.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

cookiex

I wonder who will be first to do something really embarrassing this time. Microsoft?

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

WebHead

How many 3ds game announcements do you guys think will be made? I expect about 4.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

LzWinky

cookiex wrote:

I wonder who will be first to do something really embarrassing this time. Microsoft?

Untitled

Microsoft of course! First of all, they are Microsoft. Second, they are first anyway

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Untitled

So accurate

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

cookiex

Unca_Lz wrote:

Microsoft of course! First of all, they are Microsoft. Second, they are first anyway

Never forget.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

shingi_70

How so.

If we go back and watch last year's E3 Microsoft hands down showed more games than any of the big three. DRM aside they had the best showing of the conference.

Also Microsoft is really different company in the last year or so. Nadella, Spencer, Elop, Panos have been doing Somme good work on changing the face of the pridxut lines and being incredibly competitive on the software side of things.

Even as a PS4 owner last years sony's conference was pretty boring.

Untitled
http://a.pomf.se/bvoejd.gif (language warning)

I think nintendo has the biggest chance of screwing up myself.

Favorite E3 gif so far
Untitled

Edited on by LzWinky

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

cookiex

Half the fun of E3 is all the PR blunders and screw-ups on stage spawning jokes and memes galore. That's what I meant by them doing something really embarrassing, not that their conferences would suck as a whole.

And it speaks for just how bad the whole DRM fiasco was (the $499 price tag sure didn't help) when even with the line-up Microsoft had their E3 showing still crashed and burned.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

iKhan

shingi_70 wrote:

How so.

If we go back and watch last year's E3 Microsoft hands down showed more games than any of the big three. DRM aside they had the best showing of the conference.

Also Microsoft is really different company in the last year or so. Nadella, Spencer, Elop, Panos have been doing Somme good work on changing the face of the pridxut lines and being incredibly competitive on the software side of things.

Even as a PS4 owner last years sony's conference was pretty boring.

I think nintendo has the biggest chance of screwing up myself.

Ordinarily, I would agree with you. Last year, Microsoft was hands down one of the stupidest companies in the world. Steve Balmer was just completely asinine.

However, I'm having a very difficult time seeing how Nintendo could screw this up. They simply have so much confirmed for this E3, as well as several games we know are in the works (EAD Tokyo's new game, Retro's new game, Intelligent System's new game, Pokken Fighters, and to a lesser extent S.T.E.A.M). As well as a few strong rumors (New Nintendo published mature game like Bayonetta 2, 3rd Party port for Wii U). There is also pretty much no expectation of a strong 3rd Party showing anymore, unlike last year when we still had a glimmer of hope

Also, Nintendo is in their second year of their system now; looking back over history, that tends to be the time when consoles really start getting games.

Oddly enough, I'd say Sony is the most likely to screw up at E3. They just have so much anticipation that it's likely to fizzle out.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

Ah. Mt guess is ubiaoft or EA when they bring up a sports person. Last year Microsoft had the most technical blunders with battlefield freezing and no sound for crimson dragon.

WAT!

kkslider5552000

I think we already established from Nintendo last year that the quality of the games have little to do with how effectively you sell to a mass audience or how good your conference is?

And really it was good 95% because of the first half. Sure Dead Rising 3 turned out to be good, but at the time that trailer looked like the most pathetic sellout of what was already an M rated zombie game and everything after that was mostly the type of impressive yet bland shooty stuff you expect.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

cookiex

Fils-A-Mech's body is ready.

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

LzWinky

turtlelink wrote:

Untitled

If nothing stops the train, then does that mean Sony will crash and drown?

Jazzer94

Unca_Lz wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Untitled

If nothing stops the train, then does that mean Sony will crash and drown?

Well Nintendo have got the crash and burn covered so someone had to handle the drowning part.
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.