Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 2,161

Dreamz

I'll admit, I haven't actually played any Sonic games since the Sega Genesis titles.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

Retro_on_theGo

Pac-man now has some games on the VC and on sale in honor of his smash reveal, awesome!

CanisWolfred wrote:

TechnoTaylor wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Except Sonic Generations was really really good.

Sonic Generations is the ONLY Sonic game I have ever really liked.

I guess if it can impress a hater, it did something extremely right.

I consider myself a sonic hater (even though I enjoyed 2) and I absolutely loved Sonic Generations.

WebHead

I say the games line up for the rest of the year overall is fairly good and should tide us over for what looks like an amazing 2015 for Wii U.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

camerica1618

Smash Bros. froze on the livestream. Looks like they really do have some debugging to do.

camerica1618

iKhan

shingi_70 wrote:

SO Yoshida is saying that the Last Guardian is still in development. Personally I don't believe his lies.

Exactly. Rule of 2 Reviews lays it out pretty well. Why would we continue to believe Sony when they share literally nothing about the game. All we hear is occasional reassurances that it's not cancelled. No one bothers saying why it's taking so long or approximately when it will be done.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

camerica1618

The Treehouse is showing off Rainbow Curse now.....and Audrey Drake is playing it. I honestly didn't even recognize her at first.

camerica1618

Rintyrocks

So according to Gamestop's list of "Must have games from E3", only Smash U and Hyrule Warriors are on the "50" game list.

Rintyrocks

3DS Friend Code: 4828-5504-9607 | Nintendo Network ID: mememe1000

shingi_70

iKhan wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

SO Yoshida is saying that the Last Guardian is still in development. Personally I don't believe his lies.

Exactly. Rule of 2 Reviews lays it out pretty well. Why would we continue to believe Sony when they share literally nothing about the game. All we hear is occasional reassurances that it's not cancelled. No one bothers saying why it's taking so long or approximately when it will be done.

Well it seems all of Sony's world wide studio's are in various degrees of disarray.

They cancelled a game from the Sony Santa Monica that wasready enough to make an E3 debut. If that's cancelled I don't belive a game that's 5+ years in development is still alive.

Drive Club is looking just okay, despite all of Sony's talks about the PS4's power the game is only 30fps and only has Car Clubs up to 6 people. However Forza Horizon 2 is 60fps, open world and has 1000 person car clubs.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Jazzer94

shingi_70 wrote:

iKhan wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Well it seems all of Sony's world wide studio's are in various degrees of disarray.

They cancelled a game from the Sony Santa Monica that wasready enough to make an E3 debut. If that's cancelled I don't belive a game that's 5+ years in development is still alive.

Drive Club is looking just okay, despite all of Sony's talks about the PS4's power the game is only 30fps and only has Car Clubs up to 6 people. However Forza Horizon 2 is 60fps, open world and has 1000 person car clubs.

Forza Horizon 2 runs at 30 fps.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Jazzer94

Dark-Luigi wrote:

TechnoTaylor wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Except Sonic Generations was really really good.

Sonic Generations is the ONLY Sonic game I have ever really liked.

Same here.

What about Colors that was good it was basically the Wii's Generations.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Ryno

Rintyrocks wrote:

So according to Gamestop's list of "Must have games from E3", only Smash U and Hyrule Warriors are on the "50" game list.

Bayo 2 was there too.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

RR529

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Conan O'Brian got to play the new Smash. LOL It's gonna be on his show tonight.

What! Fallon's not going to have the E3 stuff this year!?! (like he's had for the past few years)

Disappointing, but it's not totally unexpected. I guessed this might happen since he was promoted to the more mainstream Tonight Show. Guess NBC doesn't think games are mainstream enough to be showcased there...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

iKhan

What E3 games are you most excited for? The rule for inclusion is that it had to either been playable on the show floor or had a trailer or gameplay revealed for E3.

For me:
1. LoZ Wii U
2. Splatoon
3. Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS
4. Xenoblade Chronicles X
5. Sunset Overdrive
6. No Man's Sky
7. Batman Arkham Knight
8. Bayonetta 2
9. Tales of Xillia 2
10. Fantasy Life

Honorable mention to Yoshi's Wooly World, Scalebound, and Project Spark.

Edited on by iKhan

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

GuSolarFlare

^
all of them and this makes me feel bad for not having a WiiU, there's almost nothing for the 3DS and the best, if not all, 3DS stuff was already previously announced.....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

kkslider5552000

My top 10 games going forward would be
1. Xenoblade Chronicles X
2. Smash Bros
3. No Man's Sky
4-10 in no particular order
-Shovel Knight
-Arkham Knight
-Splatoon
-Yoshi's Wooly World
-Sunset Overdrive
-Bayonetta 2
-Cuphead

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Offspring

RR529 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Conan O'Brian got to play the new Smash. LOL It's gonna be on his show tonight.

What! Fallon's not going to have the E3 stuff this year!?! (like he's had for the past few years)

Disappointing, but it's not totally unexpected. I guessed this might happen since he was promoted to the more mainstream Tonight Show. Guess NBC doesn't think games are mainstream enough to be showcased there...

I think it's because he moved his show to New York.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.