Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,183

Spoony_Tech

Ball our quarterbacks are stinking it up this week. But at least I have my runners!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

This actually could be pretty close considering Spartans has 7 guys going and i only have 4.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Looks like im finally going to get my second win. With Ray Rice still to go, I should have this. Finally my quarterback is consistent. lol still so many problems with my team.

TheBaconator

I wonder if I'll ever get the chance to play someone whose team isn't carried by only one or two players...

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

y2josh

The Warriors wanted me to let everyone know on here that he is wanting to trade Antonio Gates if anyone wants him.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

TheBaconator

Tonight, the Ravens kicker is going to break his leg on opening kickoff, and the first play for the Jaguars is a 40 yard bomb to Mike Thomas. I can sense it.

Spoony_Tech

ballkirby1 wrote:

Tonight, the Ravens kicker is going to break his leg on opening kickoff, and the first play for the Jaguars is a 40 yard bomb to Mike Thomas. I can sense it.

LOL! This is the first Monday night game that has any meaning at all for me. Your team really kicked it in high gear in the late games and night game. But that was yesterday. My kicker is the one who will get the 40 yard bombs and your receiver will come down with the flu!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

Untitled

[my team this week]

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

JeanLuc_Vaycard

LOL Jay love that Rivers pic. At least you are getting the bye weeks out of your system. Plus Lynch really screwed ya as he injured himself in pre game warmups. Not that he probably would have done much anyway. Who knows maybe that Boldin Jones-Drew combo will get ya 50 points while Flacco tears his ACL opening drive.

TheBaconator

This game is a battle between two explosive offenses. Gabbert and Flacco have to have at least 60 total combined yards by now.

Spoony_Tech

That was one ugly game! However ill take it. Now on to the rodger less and mcfaden less josh next week. Its my chance to tie for first place and a good one at that since I will have my whole team. Well hopefully johnson will be back?!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

lol that game was still better than my Hawks playing the browns. At least a TD was scored. Glad I got the win even without needing Ray Rice. Next week will be better for him.

Spoony_Tech

Ah now my team feels so much better!!

I think its crazy that the lowest scoring team is sitting comfortably in 4th place with a winning record and a team that has scored almost 150 more points sits in 8 the place with a 2-5 record. It really is all about who you play some weeks! All it boils down to though is getting into the top 8 I guess.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

TheBaconator

4th most points in the league and tied for last place. Aww Yeah!
@Kainard
A big game for you this week. One of you guys will finally move out of last place.

Edited on by TheBaconator

JeanLuc_Vaycard

My team is such a mess right now. No kicker this week for me as i had to use all 3 waivers to replace bye week guys or guys with injury and i used the 3 man limit so i get to play with 8 this week. Jahvid Best and Daniel Thomas are both out, with Shonne Greene on bye. Had to get a replacement for a defense and TE this week too because of byes and that still left my kicker. lol im so pissed right now. It will take a miracle to win this week. Hopefully carolina catches on that Jstew is the better back right now in Carolina.

y2josh

I'm not feeling good about this week. Fly by Night may be tied for first in 48 hours.

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

10/30 changes. GMLS had 3 players on bye. He also had one player that was out. Switched out Jordy Nelson for Hakeem Nicks, switched out Santonio Holmes for Torrey Smith. Did two emergency drops and pickups since Felix Jones is injured, Cedric Benson is suspended and Mason Crosby is on bye. Dropped NO D and Mark Sanchez and picked up Bironas, and Reggie bush who i subbed in place for Mason Crosby and Felix Jones

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Holy crap my team has done pretty well even without a kicker. He only had two guys going this morning, but i still have three players. This could be a good game.

Spoony_Tech

Newton got way to many points for my liking. This one could be a high scoring affair!

MERG said:

JayArr

Why are you playing without a kicker, Vay? (not that it matters)

Also, looks I locked up another win, deafeting the #2 ranked team. Got that giant killa mentality!

Not bad for the lowest scoring team in the league..........

Untitled

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.